Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Lexus Styling

Hey kids! My first post in a whole month! Just come back last week from a month in Africa (I know, hard life and all that) and glad to be back - actually no, what am I saying???

Anyway, I'm just appauled because we went to a party couple of nights ago and on the way home my friend was sick in the back of my car :sick:

Talk about :crybaby: :megaangry: :msn-cry: (in that order!) Steve wasn't too impressed either!

Now I have the unenviable job of cleaning the carpets and door sills to restore natural colour. Anyone fancy doing it for me? I should really make her clean it but hey, I'm a nice guy!

Missed the forums the past few weeks. Glad to be back to them :)

Keith

Thought i saw you the other day matey (saturday) over Lichfield way but wasn't sure if it was but could of been your twin in the same color lex?? :lol:

Who, me or Rik?

Wouldn't have been me, I drove home from Birmingham in the morning, stayed in all day and then back to Brum in the evening. Lichfield's not an area I get to much.

Just finished cleaning the sick out the car. I love my life lol! :lol: I must have looked a right pillock with the hoover in the rain!

Who, me or Rik

Wouldn't have been me, I drove home from Birmingham in the morning, stayed in all day and then back to Brum in the evening. Lichfield's not an area I get to much.

Just finished cleaning the sick out the car. I love my life lol! :lol: I must have looked a right pillock with the hoover in the rain!

Thought it was you mate as not many antimony IS's about round here you must have a twin? Sounds like you've had a good day did you get any pic's of your new designer seat cover? :sick: :D

Where abouts was it? You're right, I've never seen another antimony IS round here. Steve's very unique! Don't know why it wasn't popular cos it's a gorgeous colour.

Fortunately the sick was minimal inside - the little carpet bit at the side of the seat got it, as did the floor mat. The door sill and side skirt bore the brunt of it. I don't do vomit!

Where abouts was it? You're right, I've never seen another antimony IS round here. Steve's very unique! Don't know why it wasn't popular cos it's a gorgeous colour.

Fortunately the sick was minimal inside - the little carpet bit at the side of the seat got it, as did the floor mat. The door sill and side skirt bore the brunt of it. I don't do vomit!

It was heading back towards Cannock on the a5? i was going to have a closer look but had a change of plan as i'd just passed Mc d's at the Wall island so went for some food :D

It was heading back towards Cannock on the a5? i was going to have a closer look but had a change of plan as i'd just passed Mc d's at the Wall island so went for some food :D

Don't recall being there. I do head up that way quite a bit (never get as far as Lichfield) but def wasn't there on Sat - was recovering from fri night :)

Funny that mentioning sick eh Jamie ?????

Hehe, I'm not denying the vomitaculous episode was entirely alcohol related - although not by me. I only had one glass of champagne the whole evening, then it was diet coke all the way :( Poor me

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links