Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Y Reg Is200

Recently sold mine to a guy over eBay 3 weeks ago in mint condition, the buyer now got back to me saying its now having ERR3 code.

Just want to make sure that its the same unit before i gets the machine back from him. as i though that a Y reg IS200 will have the older system while mine is from 2005 reg.

Asked the buyer to send me photos so i can make sure its the machine that i sold, but he sents me a really blur photo where it says the models/details.

Can someone help out here? if i am refunding him the money, i will want this to get sorted ASAP

thanks

I have explained that to him already.

its the way that his asking for refund is kinda makes me worry. he seems want to rush this as quick as he can. Paypal now has hold the sum from my account.

and most importantly, i have left 2 cds in the machine as by the time i took it off, i forgot to take it away. while he said that there ain't any cds in it. This really makes me think that his done something to it or swapped it.

i'd ask them for better pic's of the unit and a pic of the stereo labels as they should have the date of production on them some where or even on the unit as most car parts have a date wheel on? ( i might be wrong so anybody please let me know :)) And i'd want the stereo sent back to me before i'd give a refund as this is happening quite a bit at the moment on eBay, People buying things then sending there old unit back as damaged and keeping the new unit? i had an e-mail from eBay warning me of the scam 2wks ago :o

Recently sold mine to a guy over ebay 3 weeks ago in mint condition, the buyer now got back to me saying its now having ERR3 code.

Just want to make sure that its the same unit before i gets the machine back from him. as i though that a Y reg IS200 will have the older system while mine is from 2005 reg.

Asked the buyer to send me photos so i can make sure its the machine that i sold, but he sents me a really blur photo where it says the models/details.

Can someone help out here? if i am refunding him the money, i will want this to get sorted ASAP

thanks

When i sold my standard one the guy mailed me after he'd recieved it saying it was ERR3, i just told him that it worked when i sent it and if he wasn't happy to take it straight to eBay cause i had proof of it working.

Never heard off him again

Stav

i managed to get it but its still blur, i have asked him to send it back to me so i can try and fit it back on to mine.

if it works, then he will have to come and pick it up

if not.... which clearly means he bugged it up, i will either get it fixed or leave it in the garage.

:whistling: I was also LED to believe that the later ones do not go tits up and give the EER3.

I had mine replaced under warranty and was told that I will not have any trouble with the problem re-accurring.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links