Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 2008........

Dave-Ellen

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st ltes see who is travelling on the Thursday, then maybe a group book ?

I'm not too sure as it's my first time.... :whistling:

I say 13.30 or 14.00 train, I think we got the 14.20 last time, better to look on the web site to see what times thay depart at :D

Didn't you guys hit traffic in Belgium or something last time ?

Better maybe to take the 13.00 train or thereabouts ?

That was when we went on the boat @ 14.30 crossing, boat takes about 1hr 40mins but the train 35mins

Some of us won't be getting home from work until 3am the night before

so by the time I actually get to sleep :whistling:

Yer im on nights the weds night, so will not have any sleep at all, setting off from work, collect the wife and down to you lot :D think i might need some pills to keep me awake :lol:

Some of us won't be getting home from work until 3am the night before

so by the time I actually get to sleep :whistling:

Yer im on nights the weds night, so will not have any sleep at all, setting off from work, collect the wife and down to you lot :D think i might need some pills to keep me awake :lol:

I'm the same matey i'm on nights that week so might have to book the wednesday off aswell so i can get sorted out? :)

guys i can only go on thursday the 20th and i need to be back on the 24th-as im away again on the 25th to Scotland for a few days.sorry didnt realise people were planning earlier dates.

guys i can only go on thursday the 20th and i need to be back on the 24th-as im away again on the 25th to Scotland for a few days.sorry didnt realise people were planning earlier dates.

You will be ok, most of us are going Thursday mate :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk