Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 20-24th March -2008

Bazza

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordons bringing his Discovery..............

hope its an RS4

guys im going to see some flats up at the ring this time.They have great views of the track with Balcony.Im going to take a look with Gord.Anyone else fancy coming to take a look?I thought Dave may be interested.

Gordons bringing his Discovery..............

hope its an RS4

guys im going to see some flats up at the ring this time.They have great views of the track with Balcony.Im going to take a look with Gord.Anyone else fancy coming to take a look?I thought Dave may be interested.

could do :whistling:

not a timeshare Stav,a leasehold property with its balconies facing out over the ring.Im not sure what aspect of the track it is,however its a very large and clear view from the brochure i have infront of me.Rental income seems good,better than anything here for similar money and its a great place to own a property also.I suspect Dave could buy one with his spare change from the ring ticket machine.

ah fair enough, though you could also prob buy one if you bought your tickets in bulk rather than singular lol

Be interested to see though even though i'm unlikely to be able to afford one unless i just move out there! any Power stations nearby i can work in lol

ah fair enough, though you could also prob buy one if you bought your tickets in bulk rather than singular lol

Be interested to see though even though i'm unlikely to be able to afford one unless i just move out there! any Power stations nearby i can work in lol

they arent overly expensive at all.Approx £110k for a studio.I think the rental would be so good that given time it should pay for itself.of course this should never be relied on,but i think its defo worth a look.Ill bring the figures with me on the trip and ill show you what the breakdown of a projected years rental income will look like.Ive been in convo with the owner for a few weeks now and as far as i can tell,buying property in Germany is easier than buying property here.

they arent overly expensive at all.Approx £110k for a studio.I think the rental would be so good that given time it should pay for itself.of course this should never be relied on,but i think its defo worth a look.Ill bring the figures with me on the trip and ill show you what the breakdown of a projected years rental income will look like.Ive been in convo with the owner for a few weeks now and as far as i can tell,buying property in Germany is easier than buying property here.

Selling is the hard bit over here :o Mr Brown wants his cut toooo :angry:

Selling is the hard bit over here :o Mr Brown wants his cut toooo :angry:

ah yes the old CGT inconvenience.I was on about the fact that you can get completion in less than a week.It seems solicitors over there are very quick with exchange of contracts whereas it can generally take much longer over here.

guys its a stag do that wasnt going ahead,but its now being arranged last minute.Its one of my best mates and im kind of torn cos ive spent alot of money on the ring trip and prep of the car and got my euros ready so im eager to miss it.However im being threatened by my mates,they keep sending me messages about slashing my tyres before the ring trip.The worst part is i know they are capable of sabotaging my car.I havent spoken to the groom to be yet,so im still hoping he'll give me a pass for the ring.

if you dont come we will slash your tyres...................twice :unsure:

im being threatened by both sides now,im going into hiding....................................... with my tyres.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk