Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 20-24th March -2008

Bazza

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know your mates having difficulties but youre coming arent you?

just an update from my end, ive managed to change the dates of the stag do,so im now able to come to the ring.

just an update from my end, ive managed to change the dates of the stag do,so im now able to come to the ring.

great news :D

Great news mate,

ps, it's Woz's son who's having difficulties.

Stav

Spoke to the passport office yesterday, they say hopefully within 7 days,

so that means witha bit of luck Thursday or Friday Mini-Wozza will be on a plane to Germany :D

good news Wozza.I didnt realise your son was coming on this trip.I always thought when people referred to mini wozza that they were talking about a friend of yours who was smaller than you and looked like you-but I guess thats a fair description of what your son looks like anyways.lol

Well uprated Pads finally arrived today (i ordered them end of January) so their fitted, and brakes all bled, just need to fit the new rims when their sorted on Monday and i'm all ready to go. Even started some packing!!

What time we meeting Thursday morning lads and where? As i'm no longer going down early cause WIM's not ready in time :(

Stav

Well uprated Pads finally arrived today (i ordered them end of January) so their fitted, and brakes all bled, just need to fit the new rims when their sorted on Monday and i'm all ready to go. Even started some packing!!

What time we meeting Thursday morning lads and where? As i'm no longer going down early cause WIM's not ready in time :(

Stav

not too early please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stav

not too early please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont start that again, the sooner we get there, the more time we have for a drink, Bazza + wozza will have made some good time on us :D

Well we met at 8 last year, but was thinking the same as Gord, probably meeting about 7ish or 7:30 possibly at the toll road services again?
I thought you were all round at Raj's place for breakfast :whistling:
Dont start that again, the sooner we get there, the more time we have for a drink, Bazza + Wozza will have made some good time on us :D
Not if Sea France are still on strike :crybaby:

Ok this is for the lads going down from the North,ie Gord/Lee/Chris/stav what time are we meeting at maidstone services?reason is,we need to collect Maneesh from one of the surrounding Maidstone train stations.From what i can tell,its no more than 5 miles from the services,but just letting you all know that we have to go via the station first to collect him.Also who from the south is meeting at maidstone services?other than Dave/kami?I understand that Bazz/Janey/wozz will already be travelling at that stage.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk