Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

3d Graphics?

Hey guys,

Been interested in getting some 3D Graphics like I saw at the JAE 07.

I've been trolling Google for the company name or website and I can't find anything.

Does anyone remember the company name it was something like 3dGraphix but i can't find it.

I also saw, i think, Corolla with a big Clear 3D Toyota Logo over the rear windscreen, in the Toyota camp at JAE, and was wondering if anyone knows the company.

Thanks,

James

Yep will be liquid art! i spoke to them a while back about getting a lexus logo done but they said it was relatively expensive unless there was a group buy so he could bring the price down and justify making loads at a cheaper cost!

Jason :P

yeah its only a doming liquid!! theres a place near me that sells it! just syringe it on and let it set!!

they will probably charge u a bomb cos they think the average joe in the street will think its real expensive and special to do!

there not the only company that does it, most sign companys will if u ask!

il find out from my local trade supplier how much they charge for the materials and i can cut what ever sticker u like and u can have a go doing it urself if u want?

its not a new product and i spoke to the guy at the show briefly and he didnt like it that i knew about it.

im not 100% but i dont think that guy invented it like he said he did! i think that was just to big himself up.

its a special liquid that finds the edges of the vinyl and with the correct ammount of liquid it wont fall over the edge! then set to a rubbery finish!

yeah its only a doming liquid!! theres a place near me that sells it! just syringe it on and let it set!!

they will probably charge u a bomb cos they think the average joe in the street will think its real expensive and special to do!

there not the only company that does it, most sign companys will if u ask!

il find out from my local trade supplier how much they charge for the materials and i can cut what ever sticker u like and u can have a go doing it urself if u want?

its not a new product and i spoke to the guy at the show briefly and he didnt like it that i knew about it.

im not 100% but i dont think that guy invented it like he said he did! i think that was just to big himself up.

its a special liquid that finds the edges of the vinyl and with the correct ammount of liquid it wont fall over the edge! then set to a rubbery finish!

I'd be interested in that...............

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links