Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Other Hobbies Do People Here Have Outside Of Lexus?

TigerFish

I try and teach disabled children Fencing (swords not knock off gear).

I am trying to get my PPL but that is slow and expensive.

But mainly its slot cars. I have a custom built shed with over 160 cars, lorries etc. mainly in pairs for equal racing and my straight is 17ft long.

Ooooo, lots of other things...

I really like foreign travel.

Once I've finished all my IT related courses, I will maybe revive my language skills and sharpen up on my Greek and maybe learn some Italian as well.

I like to sample different cuisines and try different tastes and I will travel to do so.

I love sport: I used to play cricket for Lancashire, played rugby league, which I will be getting back into soon hopefully. I like to swim as well. I'm a huge fan of biking - especially downhill-biking!

Adrenalin: I like snowboarding (waiting for Chill Factor-E to open soon!) and also watersports and I'm hoping to do a bungee jump soon, as I've never done one and always fancied it!

I like to raise money for charity and individuals. One picture of many below. I have also been the Ambassador for Childline NW when I was 18, meeting Esther Ranson in the process, as well as Sophie Countess of Wessex. Also on the meets list was the Prime Minister some years ago as well as others.

DSC01046ed.jpg

Very passionate about Ferrari's and have worshipped them for a very long time! From looking in books when I was young, then looking in showrooms, then being taken out in them, either from the showrooms or in my friends and most recently, track driving an F355 last year and then a 360 Modena this year.

With a friend in his limited edition F430:

DSC04799.jpg

2006 Track Sesh:

DSC05574.jpg

2007 Track Sesh:

DSC07772.jpg

DSC07770.jpg

Finally, it goes without saying, I lurve cars and tinkering with them :)

DSC04730.jpg

DSC09641.jpg

Jamie

erm,

i like my car, however not as much as some of you like yours i must admit, but i still wash it. i play on the pc alot , mostly games like graw2 and moh, mainly graw 2, im a sniper :)

i have another hobby but its illigal and i cant tell you what it is ;) or ahnet might get me (saying that if he reads this he might tell you what it is any way).....

OH

satellite tv, (forgot about that one) ive a 1.8m satellite dish in the back garden connected to a dreambox so i get millions of free channels (well there free to me anyway)

car/shooting/tv/beer/(.)(.) sort of sums me up

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links