Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Servicing

Giblet

The iS300 is "exclusive" to my wife (or so she likes to think). But when I bought it (note the I) with 27,000 miles 26 months ago it was fully serviced up to 30,000 and it is a Jan 2002 registration. So last year at end of the year warranty I had it serviced before it ran it just in case. Now 14 months on it has under 31,000 miles on it and I'm wondering whether it isworth servicing it now as it has had it's 12 months use, and if not how long would you think it is safe to let it go for before next service.

i would look at giving it a minor service, basically a check and maybe an oil change

Lexus state it should be serviced every 10000 miles or every 12 months

however other manufacturers tend to go on mileage only

i would look at giving it a minor service, basically a check and maybe an oil change

Lexus state it should be serviced every 10000 miles or every 12 months

however other manufacturers tend to go on mileage only

I would say an oil chanage for defo,

I once read oil in the engine starts to degrage and break up.

One bit you can look at is,

leaving the car in gear and aplying the handbrake on a softsetting

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links