Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Some Good News And Bad News For Me An My Lex. But Customer Service Bri

My car had its 60k service today, I went to collect it expecting to pay £650ish like I was quoted over the phone, but turns out that cos my car has super long life coolant, it didn't need to be changed, so only ended up payin 570, yay.lol

Bad news was one tyre needs changing, but thats no biggie.

Service manager said that my car was in perfect health!!! Thank ***.

It was also my first experience of Lexus customer service. And on the whole Id say it was brilliant. Had some funny looks when I walked in (22 yr old with spikey hair wearing working clothes walking into a premium car dealership, would did I expect,lol). But as soon as I asked about dropping my car off, I was directed to the service manager, who tooks my details (first of all he couldn't find my car on the list for services for the next day!!!. But a few taps on his keyboard and it was sorted). He then rang me today to say my car was ready but that it needed a new tyre. I went to pick it up tonight (same funny looks). But service guy sorted all the paper work out. Really nice guy. Took me through the service report, it had advisorys about my brake pads, but he told me that they'y be find for another 10k on the backs and 20k on the front, so I was happy. Went out side and instead of being still dirty like I left it, it was all washed and hoovered. So all in all I was chuffed.

Any way, enough blabbing on.

Gazza

Did you go to Lexus Cardiff?

I was there about two weeks ago, and they were better this time than on previous occasions. My car was gleaming when I got it back, it looked really good, turned a few heads. (My 02 plate IS needed............a new windscreen wiper!).

Dealer service makes such a difference to the 'ownership experience', makes you so much more likely to buy the same marque again.

All the best

Amanda

Yeah lexus cardiff.

Yeah, If I could afford a new one Id def get one, (although don't like the back of the new IS). Id love a GS300, there was one in the dealers today, and it looked, lurvly.

Its a good feeling getting into a clean car that you didn't do yourself. Even it did cost over 50 quid.lol

Yeah lexus cardiff.

Yeah, If I could afford a new one Id def get one, (although don't like the back of the new IS). Id love a GS300, there was one in the dealers today, and it looked, lurvly.

Its a good feeling getting into a clean car that you didn't do yourself. Even it did cost over 50 quid.lol

Do it! Do it! lol :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links