Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Revs Jumping At 4000rpm

had a little hitch last night driving down the a13 when my revs went mad was at about 5000rpm then it dropped to 4000 lost power then drove off as normal only other thin was the engin management light came on and the traction control light was flashing anyone had this before any help would be good guys .

thanks

wayne

had a little hitch last night driving down the a13 when my revs went mad was at about 5000rpm then it dropped to 4000 lost power then drove off as normal only other thin was the engin management light came on and the traction control light was flashing anyone had this before any help would be good guys .

thanks

wayne

Might be your TTE black ecu, if you have one fitted ?

thanks

wayne

yeah i have a black ecu fitted turned the car on today and the engin managment light and trac light have gone car still drives fine whats the best thing to do if its the ecu are they easy to get a hold of

thanks

wayne

thanks

wayne

yeah i have a black ecu fitted turned the car on today and the engin managment light and trac light have gone car still drives fine whats the best thing to do if its the ecu are they easy to get a hold of

thanks

wayne

Your better off with HKS FCD about £85 from TDI, will have a look for you on sat, if you are going ?

thanks

wayne

thanks

wayne

Your better off with HKS FCD about £85 from TDI, will have a look for you on sat, if you are going ?

yep i going and if i need a new ecu i think were in the right place then however car has been fine just been for a drive but if you can have a look gord that will be great what time you looking to get there

thanks

wayne

thanks

wayne

yep i going and if i need a new ecu i think were in the right place then however car has been fine just been for a drive but if you can have a look gord that will be great what time you looking to get there

Looking @ 9.30 to 10.00am mate

nothing to do with bypass as bypass will not effect fuel flow/rpm - u can have bypass open or closed ( not connected to throttle) and it doesnt make a difference really.

Jamie have you sorted yours out - if so what was the prob

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links