Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Epracing

Has anyone bought anything from this company (http://www.epracing.co.uk/) before, im sure its the same company on eBay? Cos i've email them on eBay before a while ago asking if i would get any discount for being a LOC member and never got a reply so i didn't bother buying it. Since then its been on a few times and gone (the item im after anyway). Now its on discount, so i thought i'll ask again, again no reply, so i thought, what the heck it's on discount anyway lets buy it. It's been the third day now and i've already paid (got it on buy it now), but for some reason it's on pending (looks like waiting for them to accept my payment), i've already asked why its taking 2 days just to accept my payment (now it's the third day..). So im thinking about cancelling my payment as it seems dodgy (as "The recipient of this payment is Unregistered" in paypal). So my question is wether anyone has bought from them on eBay before?

Another note...why they disable the right click function on their website (i intended to copy their email address so there won't be any mistakes being made)? To stop ppl copying their images?!? its already downloaded once you load the webpage anyway...

I have ordered a Legana bumper copy from them, the transaction went smoothly. Is your paypal account set to pay with direct bank transfer? By default it is standard bank transfer and it takes 7 days for the payment to be cleared?

hiya mate, i know the two guys who run/own the company. EPRacing is literally a 1 minute drive from my house. I was there last week as it happens, looking at a roof spoiler and front lip, but have put them on hold for a while whilst i sort other bits and pieces out.

What is it you ordered??

hiya mate, i know the two guys who run/own the company. EPRacing is literally a 1 minute drive from my house. I was there last week as it happens, looking at a roof spoiler and front lip, but have put them on hold for a while whilst i sort other bits and pieces out.

What is it you ordered??

You're lucky to live so close to a shop that has lexus mod parts! lol. i bought the Toyota Lexus IS200/IS300 TS-Style Front Lip.

PS..jesus you guys must live on here, i only just posted and read through to spot any mistakes and already like 3 replies..

Hello matey you may already have these but this is the chap i was dealing with over a group buy a bit back:

the chap i dealt with was JEFFREY sorry dont know his surename?, his e-mail was: sales@epracing.co.uk and phone number is 01509 844300

He was quite a decent chap and got back to me very quick each time i mailed or rang him? :)

Story so far....emailed them from the address they had on the website (also same as what aztecbandit1 gave..cheers btw) and got a reply the next day saying they haven't recieved any questions from me via eBay, or payment. So i decided to cancel the payment from ebay/paypal and made it directly via paypal "send money" with item number instead. That went through to the bloke called Jeff and is complete, so i don't know what happened on eBay, never had this problem b4..anyway hopefully they will have got the payment and will send me the front lip. Also told the epracing to double check their items are going through as there maybe a glitch somewhere with their name being not confirmed in eBay..

Story so far....emailed them from the address they had on the website (also same as what aztecbandit1 gave..cheers btw) and got a reply the next day saying they haven't recieved any questions from me via ebay, or payment. So i decided to cancel the payment from ebay/paypal and made it directly via paypal "send money" with item number instead. That went through to the bloke called Jeff and is complete, so i don't know what happened on ebay, never had this problem b4..anyway hopefully they will have got the payment and will send me the front lip. Also told the epracing to double check their items are going through as there maybe a glitch somewhere with their name being not confirmed in ebay..

Glad you got it sorted matey :D

Jeffrey is quite a good chap as when i was speaking to him before he was quite willing to do group buy discounts on the items they sell? :)

Well they got the payment i sent them and it arrived very quickly indeed...but.......the lip has a nasty crack that runs along at the bottom towards the front, where it has started to split into 2 cracks, like "Y" shape. So ive emailed ep racing about it and deciding on wether to keep it or return it. The problem is the split is about 7cm long, which will need repairing (if i was to keep it). Can fibreglass material be "repaired" so it can be painted over without the paint cracking?

002.jpg

001.jpg

Is this just a minor repair job as i don't have any knowledge of bodywork procedures?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links