Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I see some BMW, Merc, Audi, and others have heated steering wheels, I love my leather steering wheel but at this time of the year its freezing cold, Warm Bum and body and cold hands and I am not one for driving gloves or fur wheel covers.

Q:- Do Lexus do one ?? :unsure:

I see some BMW, Merc, Audi, and others have heated steering wheels, I love my leather steering wheel but at this time of the year its freezing cold, Warm Bum and body and cold hands and I am not one for driving gloves or fur wheel covers.

Q:- Do Lexus do one ?? :unsure:

Perhaps it depends upon the geographical sector of the market.

I recall that in Edmonton (Alberta) quite ordinary cars had special heating arrangements for seats and steering wheels (not to mention the sump) and that company car parks had umbilical posts where you could plug in the car to keep everything unfrozen.

But January temperatures there do typically get down to -16 Celsius (about 3 degrees F) . . . . . . :o

Thanks shake, Im sure that will look real nice not to mention the blisters and flesh burning smell :unsure: .

Na Ill just get a second car a BMW or a Cadillac for those freezing mornings :winky: (Take note Lexus)

jokes aside, i too work early and suffer from the same warm bum, cold hands disease.

to help i've been thinking of remote start. start it about 8mins before i leave the house and car should be warm. make things better, set the temp and fan on. aim the vents towards the steering wheel too.

on the other hand i wouldnt be able to leave the car alone while its running, plus i dont like the idea of starting a car with a button that can be pressed in my pocket, plus they work from 1mile :wacko:

What Ive read about BMW and Merc drivers with their heated steering wheels they say the could not live without it, when I consider all the toys in my Lex I don't use eg:- Manual gear change buttons, headlight up and down adjustment, dual heating, snow button, a heated steering wheel would be more useful.

Well some people would say "well you cant have it all" ... Well I'm sorry but I do. :shifty:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links