Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Stig

Steve

I have a friend who is a professional motorsport journalist..

Whilst down at the Top Gear track, they were talking to the Stig, among others..

So yes, I know the identity of the Stig, and have been sworn to secrecy..

Perry M'Carthy... yes, was the original Stig.

Ben Collins.. A possible replacement, but not the current Stig.

Another "Old Stig" was probably Roland Gauchot.. but that's not confirmed..

I wish I could drop some hints... but I'm a man of my word, and I did promise.

Although I will say, of all the websites I have seen regarding who the Stig is, I have seen many names... one person did get it right.

John

i assure you he is...... <_<

Ben Collins. Has also appeared as himself when he raced a rallycar down a hill against something. Theres also evidence in that in a few episodes you can clearly see the Stig wearing a very distinctive and large watch, one that I have seen Ben Collins wear every time I've seen him at GT events and also in a few photos I've seen of him.

You say its not CURRENTLY him, well he was used for this season of Top gear just finished......watch the repeats on Dave, then go do some research

im sorry, but who is to say your motorsport friend is telling you the truth.......i know motorsport Journalists aswell, doesnt mean what they say is always correct

you will be supprised at the backgrounds of people on this forum., and who what they know, without having to say, my friend said.....

It's been quite a few months since my friend spoke to him, so he could be a previous Stig....

Although I am fairly sure I read about Ben Collins being the Stig a long time ago.. hence why I presumed he wasn't the current Stig.

All a matter of timing..

I am 100% sure that this unnamed person was the Stig, if not still current.. as you say, there may still be more than one of them.

John

Oh well, looks like Ben Collins is too tall.. (over 6ft)

They seem to have Russ Swift as favourite.... which is one guy I wouldn't have thought was the Stig..

As for the rest...... well, I'm keeping quiet... my guy could be in there ;)

John

• 4 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links