Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

See Dj Wozza Live On The Net This Sunday Eve

DJ Wozza

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good show Woz...... B)

However that Buddah bloke who you were with loves the sound of his own voice.......Let the flipping music play!!!!

He's not one for DJ etiquette either playing round with the decks as your mixing, Spinning the track back and strating it again, Talking over the mix!! :megaangry:

Let the Woz play!!! :lol:

Good show Woz...... B)

However that Buddah bloke who you were with loves the sound of his own voice.......Let the flipping music play!!!!

He's not one for DJ etiquette either playing round with the decks as your mixing, Spinning the track back and strating it again, Talking over the mix!! :megaangry:

that buddah bloke , ..........as in son of wozza :whistling:

Good show Woz...... B)

that buddah bloke , ..........as in son of wozza :whistling:

:blush: Doh!

:D :tomato:

Big hi and many thanks for you all that took the time & joined the show.

As some of you may know, the other DJ ( aka J Da Buddah) is in fact Mini Me (my son James)

who will be with me at The Nurburgring.

It's his show regular weekend show, and as I had tonight off work I firstly mentioned on Thrsday said I'd

pop in and see the Studio. He then suggested I come & play for a bit so I thought hey why the heck not.

Then as it turned out the following DJ wasn't going to make his slot, so instead of 2 hours, we ended up

playing until just after 9pm. With regards to DJ etiquette, he knows the mixer & CD Players, plus it is his show :D

It was lots of fun, I tried to make sure those that messaged the Studio got a shout out,

(so in no particular order) Barrie & Janey, Tony9r, Sparkystav, Boddamloon, Trudi, Aido, Gord, Tango, Pro-Lex

and a special thanks to Yemgi & Aztecbandit who were messaging constantly :D

Also thanks to Paul-J, Geoffers & for taking the trouble to catch the show.

(Special mentions to Spongebob.... you know who you are)

We had a lot of fun, and hope you guys & gals did too. Might do it again if I get time off.

Once again many thanks :D

James (aka J Da buddah) is there every Sunday 5-7pm, so if Funky House is your thing,

check out his show next week.

There was some stuff from Hed Kandi, but most of it is a bit more specialized

with what was played on the set online.

(otherwise it would be like a "better music mix" staions dance set :lol: )

With most requested music when I'm working... believe it or not over the last month

it would have to be ......

wait for it ......

The Spice Girls. :o

There is no accounting for taste of the public when they have had a drink :megaangry:

On a personal note re House music,

Booty Luv - Some Kind of Rush

Ida Corr vs Fedde Le Grande - Let Me Think About It

Yves Le Rock - Rise Up (over the rainbow, so high)

but the one I enjoy playing the most for a while was the last one I played on the set

Dave Spoon & Lisa Maffia - Bad Girl (from 2007)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links