Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Stone Chips

Sky

Can someone tell me the best way of getting rid of stone chip on the bonnet and front bumper. I have got loads of them after buy my car after 3 months :(

Cheers

I recently had all my stone chips touched up by Chips Away. The guy was great, it took him 2 days to completely go around the whole car. I was well pleased with the results. :D

Def. recommend Chips Away B)

If you don't mind me asking Ifraz - how much did it cost to do the lot ?  :unsure:

I had lots of stone chips on the bonnet, 2 big ones on the right of the windscreen and one big one on the left. I also had the N/S rear bumper done, O/S front wheel arch was beginning to rust and the drivers side mirror.

It cost me £188 inc. VAT altogether. Not sure if this is a good price or not, but I was happy with it as there was alot of work that needed to be done. :D He also gave me a small brush and some of the paint that was left over and showed me how to touch up any new ones that appear. Jolly nice bloke :whistling:

It's almost spotless now. :)

Noticed 1 new stone chip today :(

Had chips away fella come down today to have a look at my car. Got few minor chips and scratches. The major work is the badges were they used to be in the back of the car. I've debadged it but left heavy glue marks. When removing the heavy glue it took some of the paint work out of the car...(was at one point regretting debading it ;) )

Anyway the fella quoted me £90 exc VAT for the whole entire work. Looks like I will be using them once I have some dough :blush: :P :D

I dont know if they have chips away down here yet :(

I'm sure you do mate..... check here:

Chips Away

Try the postcode thingy....

When I typed my Nottingham postcode into the website, it returned nothing. It will be worth phoning them as well. That's what I did and found the local guy. :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links