Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meguiers

Cleaned the car a the weekend,first i washed with gold class then clay bared it then did the steps 1 to 3 with the deep crystal polish,and i must say my car has never looked so good :D over all i'm very impressed with the Meguiers range much better than anything i've used before.Cheers Adrian

I use near enough everything!!! lol.......

If you just want a basic stuff i'd go for their tech wax car shampoo, tech wax, glass cleaner and tyre shine gel.

Ive got all the extra's like the gold class clay, strach-x remover, metal polish.........the list goes on!! Got a nice Meguiars bag to carry it all in too from one of the competions i won! =]

You can get it from all good car shops, Halfords or even from Meguiars website!!! They arent cheap but the results speak for themselves!

I use near enough everything!!! lol.......

If you just want a basic stuff i'd go for their tech wax car shampoo, tech wax, glass cleaner and tyre shine gel.

Ive got all the extra's like the gold class clay, strach-x remover, metal polish.........the list goes on!! Got a nice meguiars bag to carry it all in too from one of the competions i won! =]

You can get it from all good car shops, halfords or even from meguiars website!!! They arent cheap but the results speak for themselves!

Got mine from Zombie-cars on eBay they do a kit but it was not what i wanted so i made up a list of gold class wash & wax kit,clay bar,bucket & grit guard,deep crystal polish steps 1 to 3,lambs wool wash mit,pack of 3 micro fiber cloths & they gave me some free stuff also which was 4 rain-x wipes for the windows some thing new instead of the bottle you get & 4 next gen wax sachets.will get some photos up but its dark so it will have to be from in the garadge :whistling:have also done the daughters black C2 & the wifes freinds black Swift

I was very impressed by the meg's stuff when i did mine as it seemed to make the colour really stand out being aztec fire and you get a nice deep shine to it, Makes it really stand out so worth every penny and not a lot of effort to get some really good results :D

heres some photos as promised but not the best because they are from inside the garadge

Very nice matey B) i like the red calipers on yours i wasn't too sure about doing them red on mine so did them black but might try them in red to see how it looks? and nice to see another Aztec fire coloured Lexus on here :D

If you look in my garadge album you will see a better picture of the brake callipers i did not paint the rear hub part of the discs because they were new and shinny B) but they dont look so good now :( so will have to sort that out soon :whistling: ,and yes we have the best colour of car not sure anyone else would agree :lol::lol:

Oh boy, does it go like stink. :D

The GS430 is quick enough by car standards, but it's absolutely nowhere near the bike. Not even in the same ballpark. Or even in the same city. Anyone who hasn't ridden a modern sportsbike, whether 600, 750, or 1000, just won't believe how quick they really are. Not even an inkling, unless they've got a dragster or something!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links