Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Anti Roll Bars

Rob's Lexx

you see, thats exactly what i thought. the ride comfort shouldn't be compromised. just what i was told. the hotchkis ones are becomming a PITA to track down because no one seems to have them in stock.....despite advertising they have them!!

will get on the phone in a min and contact Hotchkis directly, in Sante Fe Springs, CA.

tell them others are interested in them as well, if you do speak to them can you ask for a price posted to the uk??? pretty please! :shutit:

Jason :P

a lot of suppliers over here wont post to the UK due to size constraints on USPS services. That said, i'll ask for you mate and see if they can ship via an alternative courrier....

Have just spoken to the guy selling the Hotchkis arbs on eBay and he has told me that shipping will be $130. bargain if you ask me, $450 total , so roughlt around £225. will be buying these up next month. :P

Jase dont forget VAT 17.5%, import duty, cant find the specfic rate, tyres are 4.5%, and any customs clearance charges.

its ok, they are a gift :whistling::shifty:

u will more than likely get stung for them mate. but give it a go.

postage to me hear is free, as the dealer is up the road so i'll be looking at about 160-170 english notes. :whistling::shifty:

also, that hotchkis supplier on eBay doesn't have them in stock until end of february (spoke in person yesterday). they were also not the best when it comes to telephone relations :shutit: :tsktsk:

Thanks for info mate, not going to order them till end of february anyway so works out fine. I would have liked to have bought some when i was over there a few months ago but had to just settle with the carbon brace :whistling:

where can ya get trd yellows from folks??????????????????? do they work with standard shocks??

The question on everyones lips.

They dont make them anymore as far as i know, They do them in Blue now not sure if their exactly the same though.

And yes they work with standard shocks.

Stav

Righty o, quick update for those interested.

I've just ordered a full set of Hotchkis Front and Rear Anti Roll bars, with all bushings etc etc. They will be with me in California on Thursday/Friday and i'll be bringing them back with me when i fly back on Monday. :D :D :D

Got them at a very good price, and some Hotchkiss decals thrown in too...... :whistling::shifty: :winky:

didn't realise how much smaller the rear one is to the front!

they look VERY well built and a nice shade of red too.

Will have to play around with the different settings as they have 2 options front and rear:

Front +56%, +61%

Rear +144%, +227%

didn't realise how much smaller the rear one is to the front!

they look VERY well built and a nice shade of red too.

Will have to play around with the different settings as they have 2 options front and rear:

Front +56%, +61%

Rear +144%, +227%

Let us know what they are like rob when you get them fitted as im pretty sure these will be the ones i get, eventually. only problem is shipping will be more for me :crybaby:

• 4 weeks later...

can anyone advise whether any of the supercharger/intercooler pipework has to be removed in order to fit the front ARB??

IIRC, it doesn't, but would rather know before hand.

also, is there any little tricks/tips anyone can advise of in advance? and anything that is gonna be problematic??

cheers

rob

Get the car up on a safe ramp, should take 30 mins tops (using mine as a guide)

The S/C Intercooler does not need to be touched matey :D

The drop links on the rear end can be a bit of a bugger.

Brute force usually wins along with WD40 :D

cheers wozza. sounds good to me.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links