Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Whip Round For The Steve-bedford Fund

Vote of no confidence  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should steve-bedford

• Get £1 from us all.
    • Sell car and buy another.
    • Stop moaning and drive his Range Rover more.

It occurred to me that steve-bedford has had nothing but bad luck with his car, he's only had it a few months and the list of problems is massive

GPS - given up

HID Bulb - failed

Steering - too light

ETC - over sensitive

Boot - leaking

MPG - poor

Auto tilt wheel - broken

Mirror - mind of its own

Dash light - not!

Wipers - won't

There is probably more I have missed. Well it occurred to me that there should now be enough members for each of us to put £1 in the pot and get his car fixed or even buy him a new one, I know there wouldn’t be much to read on here if he gets it sorted but I do think enough is enough.

He bought one of the best cars in the world and has been let down, we as a community of loving, caring car custodians should not and will not put up with this. He was taken to the height of emotion as the keys were dropped in his hand and he slid behind the wheel for the first time, the car then started its systematic destruction of his love and faith for it. First by failing to welcome him with the bowing steering wheel, it is now on the slippery slope of intoxication as it has started drinking to excess, it is also incontinent and wets its boot at will.

So come on you lot, will we let this "Christine" of a car get its own way or will we rally round and help this poor soul.

Pete

ROFL - I have tears (of laughter for once) streaming down my face here..............This has made my day! :D

Thank G*d for that, I was hoping you would take it the right way.....

Looks like your up to £2 already!!!!!

Pete

Finally worked out whats wrong with steve's car.

It's one of two things.

The list of faults is for the range rover and not the lexus or someone has told him that the ls430 is a 4x4 and the range rover is a crusing car and has been drving them the wrong way around.

My option for the poll is choice four. I'll fix it for him in my garage.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links