Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Des Anybody Have?

reeves1985

a number for grom audio as they have now not replied to my emails for over a week

getting my goat now and am very shortly going to be sending a transaction refund through paypal unless i can get hold of them

very helpful at first

"error with our system wrong chip was sent we'll send u a update"

soon as you tell them that dont work thats it no more replies to emails NOTHING

rant over :angry:

lol

Have you got a modem still? Add fax services if you haven't already. (if you are using windows, its in add remove windows components)

Fax them on that number, tell them to ring you or mail you their number by fax, but have the text very large, with ONE BIG LETTER PER PAGE. Preferably with lots of black on too. Also, best to write your full request on the bottom of the page too.

Do this every 30mins until they contact you.

They will use tons of paper and with any luck they'll have an old thermal fax which you will probably kill.

It works - I've done it loads of times over the years.

Have you got a modem still? Add fax services if you haven't already. (if you are using windows, its in add remove windows components)

Fax them on that number, tell them to ring you or mail you their number by fax, but have the text very large, with ONE BIG LETTER PER PAGE. Preferably with lots of black on too. Also, best to write your full request on the bottom of the page too.

Do this every 30mins until they contact you.

They will use tons of paper and with any luck they'll have an old thermal fax which you will probably kill.

It works - I've done it loads of times over the years.

might just try this geoffers got some pics of that unit for u to look at as well which i will pm you tmara

as u can prob tell the update did jack***t

They talk of getting the PCB wrong on this site. Would be interesting to know what the change is. Didn't cure this persons fault either though.

Might be worth posting on there but I see the representative from Grom is also the admin so the post may get killed. Pm them direct - you may be lucky and get someone who cares assuming there's quite a few working there.

InDashPC Thread

They talk of getting the PCB wrong on this site. Would be interesting to know what the change is. Didn't cure this persons fault either though.

Might be worth posting on there but I see the representative from Grom is also the admin so the post may get killed. Pm them direct - you may be lucky and get someone who cares assuming there's quite a few working there.

InDashPC Thread

i have posted on their a few days back now

i read about the pcb but since then they dont have the curtoursy to get back to me i dont have a clue whats wrong

i will be filing for refund through eBay and paypal first thing in the morning so they basically have a day to get back to me (with thier time zone)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links