Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parts For Altezza

Draltezza

hey guys im form Dominican republic and new to this froum so just saying hi to all, and u jsut wanna ask u where can i find and intake kit for my altezza i've been looking at this page nengun.com but i think the one they have are to much, so do u guys know where i can find an intake that's not tu much money speaking?

P.S.: thanks for the help

Hi there and welcome to the LOC :)

Good luck in your search for the parts.

All the best,

Jamie

nengun is probably the cheapest you will get it for. which intake you looking for? the Apexi Power Intake?

I was thinking off getting the hks, but the apexi is cheaper than the hks, but i dont know if come with the airflow sensor adaptor, who can tell me if it come with the adaptor?

Hi there and welcome to the LOC :)

Good luck in your search for the parts.

All the best,

Jamie

nengun is probably the cheapest you will get it for. which intake you looking for? the Apexi Power Intake?

I was thinking off getting the hks, but the apexi is cheaper than the hks, but i dont know if come with the airflow sensor adaptor, who can tell me if it come with the adaptor?

the Apexi kit comes with everything you need including the hard pipe section where the MAF sensor sits

ohhh ok, wich one should i buy 80mm,75mm,70mm?

You should buy the specific one for your car i.e. SXE10/ 3s-ge...!

create an account on nengun and you can list all parts available for you car.... :winky:

part no. 508-T016 NA

i got an account on nengun but, the apexi power intake is an universal one so it says it fits my car, but it dosent specify de diameter.

im from santo domingo de capital of the Dom. Rep.

did you create an account and and add a vehicle(i.e your Altezza)? this should tell you which parts is compatible with your car, when there is multiple fitments available. as Noel said :

"508-T016 NA Toyota - Altezza SXE10 3S-GE " Is the one you need

yes i did, but when i choose the apexi power intake universal kit it only specify the diameter

The part no. that you require has been posted twice now in this thread!!!

you're obviously not looking at the correct kit

once more = "508-T016 NA Toyota - Altezza SXE10 3S-GE " Is the one you need,

that is the no. for the complete kit specifically for you car..... are you sure you have an RS200?

ok

yes i did, but when i choose the apexi power intake universal kit it only specify the diameter

The part no. that you require has been posted twice now in this thread!!!

you're obviously not looking at the correct kit

once more = "508-T016 NA Toyota - Altezza SXE10 3S-GE " Is the one you need,

that is the no. for the complete kit specifically for you car..... are you sure you have an RS200?

ok

ok dont need to shout. i just was makeing sure of thing jesus...., and by the way yes i have and RS200

• 4 weeks later...
Red Mica Like an oxido/orange color.

u were the one who had all the spoilers in carbon fiber?

No, never seen that one. Mines all stock except lowered. Going to be raising it back up in a few weeks. These speed bumps are killing the bottom of my car.

@ IRLRs200 If you come to Santo Domingo, they're all over the place. Never seen a city with so many Altezzas.

• 2 weeks later...

:offtopic: Ill be in the Dominican republic for 2 weeks in September. Must keep an eye out for all these Altezza's

are u gonna be staying in the city or in a hotel in turstic zone, out off the city?

:offtopic: Ill be in the Dominican republic for 2 weeks in September. Must keep an eye out for all these Altezza's

are u gonna be staying in the city or in a hotel in turstic zone, out off the city?

Punta Cana, but plan on going for a drive about th place. If you see some crazy Irish man in a rental car flashing lights like crazy at you and hanging out the window, thats me

Yea just checked his profile and saw that wrecked Tezza. Made my eyes water looking at it. Then I saw the Subaru, damn now I want that ride. That's a Legacy right? Been looking into that car since before I bought my Tezza.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links