Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Lanes

Right chaps it looks as if we've finally made it and all those BMWs are going to have to give up the fast lane; the Government is proposing we have our own lane on the motorways:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/36989/...n-the-fast-lane

No BMW Boulevards, Mercedes Motorways, Jaguar........er...can't think of an illiteration for Jag, but you know what I mean.

About time too.

BTW - Ruth Kelly - how many pints before you'd shag that??

Since when has the fast lane been called the Lexus lane? Think I'd pay for that though - imagine the increased sales Lexus would get if it happened! :lol:

Not too surprised by this though, eventually they're just gonne make it so expensive to drive that people will just sit at home and claim benefits instead.........

I was stuck in a traffic jam on the M25 at the weekend, and was just thinking how different this country would have been if the tories had stayed in power - anyone remember the plans for turning the M25 into a 7 lane superhighway? They only got around to expanding a few parts before they got kicked out, but by now, it probably would have been finished............ :crybaby:

Since when has the fast lane been called the Lexus lane? Think I'd pay for that though - imagine the increased sales Lexus would get if it happened! :lol:

Not too surprised by this though, eventually they're just gonne make it so expensive to drive that people will just sit at home and claim benefits instead.........

I was stuck in a traffic jam on the M25 at the weekend, and was just thinking how different this country would have been if the tories had stayed in power - anyone remember the plans for turning the M25 into a 7 lane superhighway? They only got around to expanding a few parts before they got kicked out, but by now, it probably would have been finished............ :crybaby:

but it would then be a 7 lane traffic jam :whistling:

if you have ever been to Los Angeles you realise however many lanes they build, they will soon fill up

Lexus Lane is an American term, they use it alot there, as BMW to us, is Lexus to them.

So really, to us, this should have been called the BMW lane!

This is excellent news -

I do like the bit on the report where they state the digital cameras can tell how many people are in the cars. In the USA, a company started to sell inflaable dummies (possibly Dolls :lol::wub: ) that were placed in cars to make the Authorities believe that there were passengers in them. Lets see how long it takes before this mad scheme gets pummelled!

I think it does it by heat, it recognises tyres, engine and human bodies, so the dummies will have to have heaters in it, so ive heard at least!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links