Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Time Attack @ Donnington 6/4/08

Dave-Ellen

looking to be there by 7am at the latest quite a lot to do

Last one there gets the bacon butties :driving:

we have a garage as well so we can get the lap tops and telemetry sorted :tomato:

Aido is hoping to come so he will keep our spirits up !

Good stuff, still havent got my ticket though :ohmy: Hopefully posties got it today

better be............

Got it today, says weekend pass aswell so looks like i wont have to pay for the saturday yippy. Looking at staying somewhere out side donnington track now as its £50 EACH for camping :o

great..............bacon butties are on you elliot...........you WILL be late

Meeeeee i'll be the first one there (hopefully) LoL

What time you getting there Dave 7am ?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have a garage as well so we can get the lap tops and telemetry sorted :tomato:

Good stuff, still havent got my ticket though :ohmy: Hopefully posties got it today

better be............

Got it today, says weekend pass aswell so looks like i wont have to pay for the saturday yippy. Looking at staying somewhere out side donnington track now as its £50 EACH for camping :o

ones large bottom will be exiting prolex towers at 5 am...................................hoping for 7 am

better be............

ones large bottom will be exiting prolex towers at 5 am...................................hoping for 7 am

Coolio well give me a shout when your about 30 mins away

i have a sunday exhibitors pass too!!

was hoping to have my ICE finished as a demo but perfection takes its time!! will deff be going along.. didnt realise it was the same show as ISTS!! :blush:

where will you guys be? will pop down and say hi!!

@Aztec, what time you setting off on Sunday? You fancy going up in one car, share the petrol money then I could do a bit of filming on the way :)

Dont mind what time Lee, which way you thinking of going over to Donny?? What you going to film on the way matey?? :whistling:

@Aztec, what time you setting off on Sunday? You fancy going up in one car, share the petrol money then I could do a bit of filming on the way :)

Dont mind what time Lee, which way you thinking of going over to Donny?? What you going to film on the way matey?? :whistling:

Probably go out through Uttoxeter and straight down the A50, shouldn't take us more than 45 mins to get there. You ok to swing by my parents about 5:45, give us plenty of time.

Film/take pics of the scenery, arriving and the day out :)

bucket,sponge & chammy..............can someone bring them ?

I'll have my bucket and stuff ready :)

Ta

want it looking as good as is possible

aslo also even 3/4 5 litre fuel containers ??? (empty)

Ta

i've got 2 new empty 5ltr fuel containers and might be able to get another Dave so i'll bring them but only if there full when i bring them back :whistling::lol:

Dave my trolly jacks not working mate, so does anyone else have one they can take along if not i'll try and get some more oil for it in the morning as its only raising about 8 inch and wont lift high enough to lift the car safely??

@ Lee ok matey i'll be at your parents house about 5.45am :)

Ta

i've got 2 new empty 5ltr fuel containers and might be able to get another Dave so i'll bring them but only if there full when i bring them back :whistling::lol:

Dave my trolly jacks not working mate, so does anyone else have one they can take along if not i'll try and get some more oil for it in the morning as its only raising about 8 inch and wont lift high enough to lift the car safely??

hoping to get some race fuel................................

need trolly jack defo............elliot/Lee ?

Ta

hoping to get some race fuel................................

need trolly jack defo............elliot/Lee ?

I'll still bring it anyway Dave and i'll try and get some oil for it in the morning if not i'll pop into kwikfit and nick one of theres, as they havn't a clue how to use them or what there for? :lol:

Nice one Chris.

Sorry Dave, no trolley from me, I do it the old fashioned way :)

Ive got one i'll go check and see if it still works if not a mate has one so can rob his, Dave i can bring 1, 5 litre fuel can the others all have stuff in and not really 100% sure what it is so dont want to put in my car lol

Nice one Chris.

Ive got one i'll go check and see if it still works if not a mate has one so can rob his, Dave i can bring 1, 5 litre fuel can the others all have stuff in and not really 100% sure what it is so dont want to put in my car lol

OK

let me know if u cant get a T/J please

Nice one Chris.

OK

Dave mine should be ok as i'll get some oil for it in the morning and i've got hold of another one also :)

Nice one Chris.

OK

Dave mine should be ok as i'll get some oil for it in the morning and i've got hold of another one also :)

My ones working fine and in the back of the truck, 5 to 15inch raising limit if that helps LoL

Also 1 petrol can in boot with some basic tools.

Nice one Chris.

OK

My ones working fine and in the back of the truck, 5 to 15inch raising limit if that helps LoL

Also 1 petrol can in boot with some basic tools.

excellent

Just in from the pub, very entertaining walk home as we've just had a snow blizzard :)

Fingers crossed for better weather tomorrow, se you there.

having a cup of tea then i'm off..................

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk