Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bodykit Suppliers

redz_UK

Not dealt with them but you've just got to make sure the kits are good material so they'll fit pretty well.

Stav

well they say 100% guaranteed fit and the encouraging thing is that they differentiate between is300 and is200.

whats the best materials or worst materials??

Not dealt with them but you've just got to make sure the kits are good material so they'll fit pretty well.

Stav

well they say 100% guaranteed fit and the encouraging thing is that they differentiate between is300 and is200.

why is that good ?

They are the same...............

beware US kits will not fit without mods

Stav

why is that good ?

They are the same...............

beware US kits will not fit without mods

just that at least they are know that there are two diff models and list them that way.

im guessing that if its sold specifically for the is300 then its american kits?? not sure, thats why im asking for advice on here!!

i like a few of the kits and both are japanese..

@prolex - if you have any kits availiable then i could be interested..

i like the look of the visage and the c west

Best material to go for is polyurethene for a bodykit, fibre glass and frp are cheaper but can cost more when it comes to fitting. where as polyurthene is easier to fit and also does not crack when hit by stones etc.

Best material to go for is polyurethene for a bodykit, fibre glass and frp are cheaper but can cost more when it comes to fitting. where as polyurthene is easier to fit and also does not crack when hit by stones etc.

i guess this is the same as urethane??

what about the kits that TDI supply??

Hey there fella,

Ideally, you want to opt for ABS but few manufacturers (other than Rieger) offer that.

If you want some images of the C-West kit that haven't been doctored or changed in any way for web use / sale, contact AltezCol as he has the front bumper. I was going to go for this and I admit it looks sh!t hot, but wasn't for me after I saw it. No denying it looks corking though :)

Mad Motors are based in Halifax and are a genuine company. I was going to purchase a kit from them before I opted for an ABS Rieger item for the Focus I had.

All the best,

Jamie

Hey there fella,

Ideally, you want to opt for ABS but few manufacturers (other than Rieger) offer that.

If you want some images of the C-West kit that haven't been doctored or changed in any way for web use / sale, contact AltezCol as he has the front bumper. I was going to go for this and I admit it looks sh!t hot, but wasn't for me after I saw it. No denying it looks corking though :)

Mad Motors are based in Halifax and are a genuine company. I was going to purchase a kit from them before I opted for an ABS Rieger item for the Focus I had.

All the best,

Jamie

coolio.. will do.. any other sites you would recomend??

Depends if there is anything in particular you're after pal?

J

i liked the visage bofy kit but not sure if the front is a bit OTT, sides and rear are great!!

c west front looks ok but need a beter pic,

some of the chrgespeed looks good..

im after an agressive front but not too wide or ott...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links