Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ls400 Voice Activated Sat Nav Conversion

Hello to All owners I have just recently purchased a 1995 LS400 which was imported in 1997 it has 100K on the clock Metalic White with Silver base looks and drives really well and very pleased in fact havent used my 2006 beemer since buying it regardless of fuel.

To the point; The instruments are Voice activated TV/Sat Nav and even though I can use the CD, the frequency of the Radio Channels are lower than most of our station , I do get Radio two.

The Sat Nav is totally in Japanese even though the voices are amusing , it does seem a wast of a very good system as everything is working well electronically the car is totally original and hasn't been spoiled by poor mechanics.

I will post a Pic when I get the chance and would like to thank these forums for helping me choose the car in the first place a real Gem at a very low price.

all the best

Kevin

hi

www.driveandview.com should be able to sort it out.

Does ur car air suspension then? - im led to believe they fitted air suspension to the Japanese version?

all the best

regards

miq

Hi miq the car does have a ride height button next to the gear leaver and it works well on bumpy roads I have not investigated the mechanics of it as I am still getting to know the car the only other problem is the speedo etc is in Kilometers but I can live with that for the moment thanks for the response I will check it out

I have recently fitted an after market stereo system and now have a redundant gizmo to convert the radio frequencies to UK spec if you want it just pm me your address and I'll post it to you.( Hi moderators I am giving it away not selling it)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links