Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mk1 Cross Roof Bars?

I have been looking for a while now but these are seemingly impossible to find.....even my dealer hadn't seen any!

Obviously the channel is there in the roof for these items......can get aftermarket fugly ones but would like the genuine Lexus cross bars.

Anyone know where I could source these?

Best regards David

there was some on eBay the other day, i just got a set for my mkII for about £60 delivered(genuine lexus). i noticed at least one mkI set.

they were quite hard to find....i either put rx 300 in my search or roof bars and trawled through to find them!

Must be the way I am searching then.....been using "bars" and "RX300" and all I been getting is anti roll bar links and aftermarket versions for weeks! Even trawling the US eBay....bleedin' nuffin!

Best regards David

Must be the way I am searching then.....been using "bars" and "RX300" and all I been getting is anti roll bar links and aftermarket versions for weeks! Even trawling the US ebay....bleedin' nuffin!

Best regards David

there was some on. i think i may have asked a question to one of the sellers....may have a reply...i'll have a look in a bit

Must be the way I am searching then.....been using "bars" and "RX300" and all I been getting is anti roll bar links and aftermarket versions for weeks! Even trawling the US ebay....bleedin' nuffin!

Best regards David

there was some on. i think i may have asked a question to one of the sellers....may have a reply...i'll have a look in a bit

Now that I would realy appreciate....cheers

sorry mate. haven't got any replies.

i've looked on eBay too and there is only the mount blanc or thule ones but i dont thinkk they sit as neat in the rails.

there was definately some on there, i dont know if you can search for previous items....you used to be able too.

i'll keep looking, they are about....they were definatly mkI lesus ones too as i was gutted because they wouldn't fit ine!

Thanks Mat....just did.....will wait patiently.....but says no postage, only collect? :blink: :o what the?

Oh well I will see what he is willing to do in his reply...........

Best regards David

I got an answer from the guy but he seems to be a bit "misty" with his answers.....he cannot give a definative answer to wether they are for Mk1 or Mk2 or even that they are original Lexus branded items.....

But did finally get some joy from my local stealer.....a pair in stock £173.... :crybaby: hmmmm, maybe I'll keep looking :lol:

Best regards David

Aha, but yours are literally "cross bars" for the Mk2 which has roof rails each side, mine being the Mk1 uses cross bars which slide into a channel either side of the roof, thus a completely different system :crybaby: and not one aftermarket suppliers seem likely to have served!

Thanks for the offer Mat

ah i see....what you mean is i have a better model Rx :P

there was definatley a set on ebay the other week.

i'll keep looking.

Depends if you want MPG sapping roof rails on all the time or bars that can be removed for a fully flush roofline? :whistling: :P

Kepp 'em peeled.......cheers Matt

Thanks Matt.....but still aftermarket, I'm trying to source genuine Lexus cross bars (as the yanks call'em), the Lexus bars look very sleek and neat.....found a pair in the states but will not post to the UK and looks like they are from a breakers maybe, as it says they might not have all the fitting bolts! Well I got some blu'tack :D

Best regards David

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links