to me.On the point of 'ultraviolet's comments on responsibility

being a bit much.....try this one DELEGATION if someone from the

committee cant get there early ask someone else to do it,theres

enough members!!!!.I'm sure we all know how hard it is to run a

motor club(bloody hard work) but nobody sets out to run a club

with ten members,unless its a GT40 club?I for one would help out

in any way i can.respect to steve and his team but we all want the

same thing a top notch car club,my original comments i thought

were constructive comments if its not the case then again i apologise.

Pete :D

I went as part of the Toyota crew to Gaydon and we enjoyed it plus I got to meet lots of people. :D

A desk might help, but the people on it get to miss out on the cars etc.

Why do Lexus owners leave meets so early? I came out of the museum, went to look at the cars and they had gone. :unsure:

Pete - please don't take my comments as being said with inappropriate tone (difficult on email based forum, especially when you don't know the person you are speaking with)

The short version of what I said was;

1) Great to have constructive feedback, and some good ideas.

2) Some are already being looked at.

3) Some are desirable but not currently do-able.

4) Desirable additions rather than admin's 'Responsibility'

As for the rest of you ..... I know I offloaded a couple of teh brochures .... but I was hoping to natter a bit - unfortunately we had one of those pesky tables and so I didn't get away from my post much..... I only got chance to natter with those who came over to the table, or those that stayed later when the rush had gone.

Usually - thanks for the kind comments regarding my NSX ..... she is beautiful - realisation of a dream and many years saving - so I'm a tad proud of her! You should have said Hi too though - although perhaps I was busy handing stuff out....... :unsure:

All i say is.. if you see something long and green then its me! :lol:

Unless another member turns up in the same type car.. then i will have to make it into a pickup.. i can stand on the back of it with a magaphone shouting out "I Am Admin"

:duh:

All i can say is everyones welcome to try things.. its not my club as such.. its yours.. you provide the content of the site.. i just provide the infrastructure and admin the whole operation... As so do the committee (rod, claire mat, mat and john)

as long as everyone communicates and it is ok with everyone then thats fine.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links