Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got My New Wheels

Got my new 18's fitted, Im happy with them. What you people think? Does anyone know how easy it is to paint the calipers, and if you need speacial paint, or will normal hamerite do the job? Thanks.

DSC00165.jpg

Pic of my LED dash

DSC00152.jpg

Is there anyone local to the rainham/romford area, Are there any meets around this area?? Thanks.

Hi matey,

the WIM meet will be a biggie !! Loads of LOC and WIM members will be there.

33 Chess Business Park

Moor Road

Chesham

HP5 1SD

There is also a monthly meet that some LOC members go to (this month 27.04.08) for Jap Motors @ 11am M11 Junction 8 Services.

BTW the wheels look nice mate :D

Hi matey,

the WIM meet will be a biggie !! Loads of LOC and WIM members will be there.

33 Chess Business Park

Moor Road

Chesham

HP5 1SD

There is also a monthly meet that some LOC members go to (this month 27.04.08) for Jap Motors @ 11am M11 Junction 8 Services.

BTW the wheels look nice mate :D

Cool, Thanks mate. Hope to get down to them both. Do you have to be a gold member or do you just turn up? Thanks.

Wheels look great B)

Doing the calipers is easy mate. I used acrylic spray paint on mine (with chrome Lexus stickers) clicky. Smooth hammerite is fine too which is what I had used before when I had the calipers in bronze rather than black. I used clear laquer over the top of the stickers for some extra protection.

Love the wheels! im a big fan of 5 spoked wheels. What colour u thinking off doing ya calipers cos they will showup well nice between the spokes. I ordered mine on eBay..u get the kit, Cleaning spray, Hardener, Paint, Application brush. It suppose to be hard wearing, good gloss retention, but im going to put a coat of laquer on top anyway. Only thing is i can't seem to find any "Lexus" front caliper stickers on eBay. I've noticed i always post after tigerfish LOL and im also a fishkeeper, but im into Ranchus and lionheads.

Thanks for all the replys. as for the caliper colour, im not too sure yet, i was thinking black, but i did want them to stand out a bit more so black's not the greatest for that. Not too sure what other colours would look right though. Any suggestions??

Just looked at the savage caliper kit, Looks like a bargain to me, i think i will get one of these, now just the colour. Colours Available:

Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, Gold, Silver

What ya think??

I think I would go for yellow with your colour car.

They are RVS Falcons from Elite.

http://www.elitedirect.com/01_alloy_wheels...make=&pmod=

Im not sure about yellow on the blue car, they look good on the plat ICE, but i think i would have to see a pic of them on my colour car. I might have a go with paint and have a look. I will post some pics of the different colours when i can. Thanks.

yeah im not too pleased with the leds, some seem brighter than others and dont give an even spread of light, im going to get some other ones and see if they make a difference.

hi i think you want #194 & #24from http://superlumination.com/ i went for #194 super nova & #24 superstar and they look really nice and bright >i dont have anything to do with this company i just buy from them and have been happy with them<

Thanks for the link, how much was the shipping costs and delivery time? How many bulbs did you replace? Thanks.

i think it was 3x #194 and 2x #25 and postage wasnt much total was about £25 delivered (think i ordered other blubs aswell) and the outcome is nice

Cool, thanks mate. I will probably get some of those soon and see what the difference is. Ill let ya know and show you pics of before and after, when i get them.

yer u will notice a huge improment i know i did, b4 could hardly see it

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links