Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Location Location Location

I wonder if everyone might just put their locations in their details. I for one have seen a number of Lex in my area and would be interested to know if they are members etc.

Mr admin person has been approached to see if there will be a way of searching on locations in the future.

Could have all sorts of uses like mini meets - moving stuff about one member to another sort of thing.

I know that there may be very good reasons for not disclosing locations but thats every individuals right.

Just a thought....... :hocus-pokus:

I wonder if everyone might just put their locations in their details. I for one have seen a number of Lex in my area and would be interested to know if they are members etc.

Mr admin person has been approached to see if there will be a way of searching on locations in the future.

Could have all sorts of uses like mini meets - moving stuff about one member to another sort of thing.

I know that there may be very good reasons for not disclosing locations but thats every individuals right.

Just a thought....... :hocus-pokus:

Totally agree mate - also I was brought up in Skegness, still got family in Boston!!!

Pity it can't be tied into the sat nav so that we can track everyone on a map as they drive around. :D

OK stupid idea - I know that's not have sat nav works and perhaps it's time for a stiff drink - or perhaps less of them....?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links