Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Please can anyone tell me if the dash problems will cause all the radio illumination and switches on the centre panal on a series 2 ls400 to not light up, this also includes the gear selector lamps as well. This is my first lexus and and need some help.

Could be anything, but suggest check all fuses first.

Big fuse and relay box under bonnet,battery side, and don't forget the fuses on the driver side

near your feet!

There is a "panel fuse" which if blown would cause the problem you have, it is fuse number 14 located in the interior fuse box ( above drivers footwell) the fuse is on the far right of the middle row and is rated at 7.5A.

Hi there, i checked the fuse that you reccomended and indeed it had blown, replaced the fuse and all was well untill the dash failed to light, after about 15/20 min the dash flickered into life again and the panal lights came on at the same time so i guess that i wil need to get that dash down to hampshire asap. Thanks for the heads up on that one. There seems to be a number of electrical gremlins that i keep finding and will find the answers on here. Thanks again. Gary.

It's nice to be able to help a fellow Lexus owner as 2 years ago I was a new owner and the club members on here are a brilliant bunch and last weekend I even met some at a meeting in Doncaster.

I did mention this on another post but in case you haven't seen it, make sure the ignition is off when you remove the dash and DO NOT switch it on with the dash removed otherwise the airbag warning light will be on when refitted,this can be reset but is a DIY pain to do.

If you are visiting Chris for him to remove it for you don't worry he is THE expert on these matters.

[

Thanks steve, i hope to get to meet up with some new faces soon as this is my first few days of ls 400 ownership and the car seems a bit daunting at first , but i guess that wil pass. I am also a member of the omega owners club and met a few on there, and you lot on here seem as freindly as the omega guys. look forward to meeting soon

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links