Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Guy

Solhatt

Hello

I'm guy form Norway and almost a Lexus IS 200 Sport owner just got to get a loan and insurance.

The car is blue and is from year 2000. It cost me about 150 000KR = €19000(Norwegian fees are sick! About 60% of the cost is fees)

The car is in Oslo(the capitol) And i live in Alta(somewhere over the polarcircle) so my first trip with the car will be about 1760KM(1093Miles)

thats 24 hours driving so i think i will get used to the car wery fast(If i don't crash or more likely lose my driving license) :)

This looks like a great forum to get help with Lexus related stuff(obviously) and im sure there are things i need help with when i get the car. I've allready found this handy guide about buing a used car

So my first question: Whats the fuel consumption on IS 200 like? Gasoline is way too expensive here(€1,66) so its good to now the fuel consumption :)

Guest inicol63

Hi and welcome, your question to the fuel you should return 28-35 depending on your driving.

I have a Auto which returns 28mpg on average.

Ian

Hi n welcome 2 LOC UK :tsktsk:

Petrol is bad in the UK 2 around £1.12-£1.15 a LTR & then some :tsktsk: n The Lexus is Thirsty :ohmy: but worth it :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links