Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

.•:*¨¨*:•. Yorkshire Meet .•:*¨¨*:•.

Lexus2D

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well hopefully ill have a big exhaust on by then, hopefully im still trying to get one found first

COUNT ME IN!!! :winky:

Ayup M8 :)

Has ur Mrs had the baby :question:

but on another note , i got ZORSTS !!!!! :):):)

hmmm zorsts :)

big shiney and loud, a little like me, apart from im not shiney or big :)

well hopefully ill have a big exhaust on by then, hopefully im still trying to get one found first

Hiya Trudy (sp)

Not got baby as yet, but it'll be anytime soon.. thanks for asking.

Chris.

Hiya Trudy (sp)

Not got baby as yet, but it'll be anytime soon.. thanks for asking.

Chris.

Be nice 4 baby 2 arrive in time 4 Fathers Day :)

wel i will admit i am a bit new to this but i just can not understand if there is a definate date yet? are we looking at the 27th?

Hiya Bud not sin u 4 a bit :question:

Just like 2 c whats best 4 evry 1 so we can get the most on the day but yes think it is guna b the 27th :unsure:

Dont u fancy goin 2 the WIM meet on the 13th July :question: its guna b awsome we can drive down 2gether :winky:

wel the 27th will be best for me lol

yes not really been on here in a while lol, but i got some wind deflectors for car and i must say that they do look rather nice with the tints lol

yes the WIM meet sounds like a great opertunity to go and meet some lex people :D

Just let us know :)

NOT THE RIGHT PLACE I KNOW BUT...... JUST THOUGHT I'D LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT WE HAVE A BABY GIRL.... BORN AT 1.34AM ON THE 16TH JUNE 2008 6LB 2OZ MOTHER AND BABY FINE, NO NAME AS YET BUT WILL POST WHEN WE HAVE DECIDED.

CHRIS.

Edited by johnboy

Just let us know :)

NOT THE RIGHT PLACE I KNOW BUT...... JUST THOUGHT I'D LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT WE HAVE A BABY GIRL.... BORN AT 1.34AM ON THE 16TH JUNE 2008 6LB 2OZ MOTHER AND BABY FINE, NO NAME AS YET BUT WILL POST WHEN WE HAVE DECIDED.

CHRIS.

Congratulations

Chris nice one mate, all the best to yourself and family :D

Chris.G ... :D

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk