Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

What's It Worth?

NOTE FOR MOD'S: This is a not 'For Sale' post.

Not looking to sell, but what is my car worth/what would you be prepaired to pay for it if it was up for sale:

-2000 (X) IS200SE (standard) with Exmoor interior

-1 previous owner (I've own it since March 2003)

-Astral Black

-107,000 miles

-Tax til Aug 2008, MOT til Nov 2008

-Lexus service history upto 90,000 miles, then serviced by myself (reciepts for parts replaced included)

-Timing belt changed last year (with tensioner/idler) and new radiator (reciepts included)

-Recent 100,000 mile service done (new sparks, air (K&N)/oil (TRD) filters, new 5w-30 oil, pollen filter, new waterpump (and by pass pipe), new coolant, new alternator/air con/power steering belts, new rear brakes (discs/pads/shoes)

-Good bodywork, reflects age of car (minor scratches)

Thanks for the reply Maneesh. I was kinda hoping the trade price would be a bit higher, but with high fuel prices/road tax, there isn't much demand for 2.0 litre + petrol cars like the IS200 and my car is above average mileage. Just realised I've lost a shocking amount of money in depriciation since buying the car. Nevermind, I still get a nice feeling when I'm driving my car.

I'll definating be keeping my car until its dead now.

glass's guide says current trade in price for your car with that mileage is 3,620. private price will be a bit more, and dealer price even more than that.

What does Glass's say a 52 plate IS200 SE with 37780 miles on it is worth?

glass's guide says current trade in price for your car with that mileage is 3,620. private price will be a bit more, and dealer price even more than that.

part-ex price is 6400 assuming its a 2002 52

part-ex price is 6400 assuming its a 2002 52

Cheers for that. This site and the wealth of easily accessible know-how is almost worth keeping the car for!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links