Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lextasy !

Hey Jon, how did you order from them, iknow i couldnt order online, cause they online order system dont let me input my UK address, but i manage to order through E-mail to them and using Paypal, is that how you ordered from them? im still waiting for my order through the post, hopefully will be the next few days.... :D :D :D

Just a slight deviation, someone mentioned that we can get TRD parts at trade from the US?? Is this correct and whats the info on this please??

Tried to search for the post, but cannot search for lest than 4 characters!!!! :ohmy:

twas what I thought - in the discounts list - see a very good reason for all those not gold to join up and have a butchers.

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CLUB! :P

Am off to look now, will be back in a few minutes when cannot find it !! ha ha

• 1 year later...

Our website can now handle all UK orders. If your looking for Small IS300 accessories. We can ship out usually the same day for 5 day arrival.

Don't forget some new products we've added

1439_big.jpg

http://www.lextasy.com/lexus_led_1439_prd1.htm

1440_small.jpg

http://www.lextasy.com/is300_muse_lip_1440_prd1.htm

is300_jdm_side_marker_w_s1426.jpg

http://www.lextasy.com/is300_jdm_side_markers_1426_prd1.htm

And many more new products adding every day.

IMO the website is not clear about some items. i enquired about some body parts and painting etc.. Whether or not they would do it for international, there site blatantly gave you option for painted items, then latet to be told, we don't paint. Eh?

E-mail responses weren't helpful of the sort. Sorry, but most places give some advice, lextasy offered no alternatives or a service i would call 'exceptional'.

Could be my over willingness to serve my customers (i run my own business...)

IMO the website is not clear about some items. i enquired about some body parts and painting etc.. Whether or not they would do it for international, there site blatantly gave you option for painted items, then latet to be told, we don't paint. Eh?

E-mail responses weren't helpful of the sort. Sorry, but most places give some advice, lextasy offered no alternatives or a service i would call 'exceptional'.

Could be my over willingness to serve my customers (i run my own business...)

Our service does need some work (sad to say)

But......

Hopefully we make up for it by our products with low prices, and fast shipping.

The reason we don't paint body kits is because they usually crack during shipping especially intenationally.

Let me now if you need anything. Maybe I can cut you a deal :D

I'd get them painted over here to, have you seen how parcels get thrown around in customs etc.

I think Lextasy's websites pretty good. Plus if you order a bodykit from the US it won't fit :whistling: (bumper safety regs)

I dont know about you guys, but i thought that lextasy was pretty good until i ordered a few things. Two items came through damaged and after spkng to steve to let him know i still havent had a refund or any feedback as to whether i should send the items back!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links