Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hb3 Fog Light Bulbs

Guilty as charged, but at least I've been to Anfield, more than once too :lol:

I've even seen Big Nevile & King Kenny play there too :whistling:

Seen big Nev play hundreds of times never seen King Kenny tho which is a shame even as a blue I have to admire his talent, i'd put him in the same bracket as Christiano Ronaldo(to :tsktsk: er) can't stand the guy but he's pure quality. Maybe thats a bit harsh to say can't stand Kenny maybe just dislike only because he's a red tho ;)

Yes mate thats where I got HB4's from but when iv'e checked the actual bulb there H3's, don't know if it's because it's a sportcross bumper or if the bumper is from a 2003 onward car. Anyway just priced some up and there 40p cheaper than HB4's or they are at least until Mr Darling realises :lol:

Thanks Chris :D

Yes mate thats where I got HB4's from but when iv'e checked the actual bulb there H3's, don't know if it's because it's a sportcross bumper or if the bumper is from a 2003 onward car. Anyway just priced some up and there 40p cheaper than HB4's or they are at least until Mr Darling realises :lol:

Wasnt sure when the sportcross came out to be honest matey, so wasnt sure on which type you needed but at least you now know :D

Wasnt sure when the sportcross came out to be honest matey, so wasnt sure on which type you needed but at least you now know :D

Yep, might be worth adding it to your list matey ;)

Thanks again :D

Just had a looky at the fogs and after all the questions about HB4's and finding out there HB3's i've now found out there actuall H3's, pretty easy to do tho so thats a bonus just need to buy some now :whistling:

Did you have a look here matey? CLICK ME! :whistling:

To be precise is from August 2002 (production date) :P

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody.

I am a new member and a very proud owner of an IS200. I am extremely fussy about the lightings and therefore would go to any extent to give my Lexus the lights she so much deserves. So I have bought the pair of These headlights. Still waiting for them to arrive, so kind of excited. But I am still not sure where to buy HiD/Xenon fog lights. Please help me.

Regards

Zo

Hi everybody.

I am a new member and a very proud owner of an IS200. I am extremely fussy about the lightings and therefore would go to any extent to give my Lexus the lights she so much deserves. So I have bought the pair of These headlights. Still waiting for them to arrive, so kind of excited. But I am still not sure where to buy HiD/Xenon fog lights. Please help me.

Regards

Zo

eBay is the best place for HID kits. You need not pay more that £50 delivered. Ensure you have the correct bulb type (it changed at one point too, depending if you have an early or late model IS, check further up this topic for Wozzas details).

Be very careful with headlightts from the USA. As standard they will dip the wrong way. You will dazzle drivers and fail MOT. Ensure you have the beam pattern properly set up by a garage with the equipment and knowledge to get it spot on (IF these light allow that!)

• 1 month later...
DSC03689.jpg

I got mine done at last :whistling:

are these leds or hids??

looks good...

im thinking of doing mine and was looking at leds as hids are too expensive for the amount they are used...

2D's fogs have 1w Led's IIRC matey :D

No they looked rubish in :blush:

So iv got Xenon in took them out my headlights

DSC03689.jpg

I got mine done at last :whistling:

are these leds or hids??

looks good...

im thinking of doing mine and was looking at leds as hids are too expensive for the amount they are used...

No they looked rubish in :blush:

So iv got Xenon in took them out my headlights

Sorry couldnt remember :crybaby: , your as bad as me with the amount of times you change them :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links