Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got the car for 2 years now and only took 4 pics of it, so when i washed the car today, i though let take some more pics of it... and here they are, now if only i had some monay then i will get a new exhaust, body kits and new alloy for it...maybe the drive way need doing too.... ;) ;) ;) just need to win the lottery now... ;) ;) ;) ;)

MyIS22020083.jpg

MyIS22020082.jpg

MyIS22020089.jpg

MyIS22020085.jpg

MyIS22020088.jpg

MyIS22020084.jpg

btw anyone here can photoshop some 18" & 19" alloy to my car and see how it look? do fitting 18" or 19" alloy still need to lower the car to look good or i can keep the height as standard with those size wheels?

Forget the drive, get that bl**dy hedge cut...

Lol yes forgot that too...in fact i would love to have all those hedge out and have fences in instead, as during warm weather there thousand of flys on those hedge... :sad: :sad: :sad:

My fav colour for in IS250, looks lovely mate.

Sorry but I'm no good with photoshop :crybaby:

Thank DJ, yes i do love the colour too, but need to sort out a few scratchs on the bonnet thus, not sure how they got there, but when you look at it close up, not very nice as those scratches are pretty long, not sure if it deep enough to need a respray thus, hope not, will need it sorted at next service... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Like the colour B)

I can't see any reason why you couldn't have 18" or 19" wheels fitted and leave the ride height as it is, but it would certainly look better lowered a wee bit, even with the standard wheels :shifty:

thank guys, i would hopefully once i save up a bit, get a set of either 18" or 19" alloys for it, would you guys think i still need to lower it with 18" or 19" alloys to look good? or i can keep the ride height standard with those sizes alloys? dont very want to lower it unless i have to, worry i will lose the nice ride comfort that i have now on standard set up...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links