Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone know a good window tint company in the Yorkshire Area? a good one that able to deal with the IS220d, as i search the topic, it seem that the rear pacel shelf may need to be taking apart, or the rear windscreen need to be taking out to do the tinting for the IS220d/IS250, so need a good company that know what they are doing, sorry for asking for help again guys....

Try Tint-R in Nottingham, had my widows done by them 3 year ago and I think many other chaps had there's done there too. Very good place. Very reasonable price too.

Went down dropped car off and jumped on a tram into the centre and he rings you back when it is done B)

Try Tint-R in Nottingham, had my widows done by them 3 year ago and I think many other chaps had there's done there too. Very good place. Very reasonable price too.

Went down dropped car off and jumped on a tram into the centre and he rings you back when it is done B)

How much was it exactly? was it for an is 250/220d? and what percentage tints did you have/would advise?

Ive never had window tints before but looking into it for the lex

Cheers

I've had both mine done at Tint-R - the IS200 and the Aristo. Richard really is a top bloke who takes pride in his work.

I only ever had the fronts done which was around 50 or 60 quid from memory - definitely worth a phone call anyway as I've sent a few there and they've all been happy with the work.

Thank Guys, i have though about going to Tint-R, but its a long way for me, 2-2 1/2 hours drive down to Nottingham, but if they are good i may still go down there, but it wont be for a while, just spend the money on a powerflow exhaust instead today.... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

How much was it exactly? was it for an is 250/220d? and what percentage tints did you have/would advise?

Ive never had window tints before but looking into it for the lex

Cheers

Had my front windows done 30% tint and the rears 50% and I think it cost me £175.00, was a while ago now but defo go down to Tint-R

Anyone know a good window tint company in the Yorkshire Area? a good one that able to deal with the IS220d, as i search the topic, it seem that the rear pacel shelf may need to be taking apart, or the rear windscreen need to be taking out to do the tinting for the IS220d/IS250, so need a good company that know what they are doing, sorry for asking for help again guys....

Had my 220 done this morning by cappuccino tints leeds, done in 2 hours £200 done on site so no running about

tel 07976740669

Had my 220 done this morning by cappuccino tints leeds, done in 2 hours £200 done on site so no running about

tel 07976740669

Hi Matey, just wonder did they need to take the rear windscreen off to do the tints or did they take the pacel shelf apart to do the rear windscreen?

tel 07976740669

Hi Matey, just wonder did they need to take the rear windscreen off to do the tints or did they take the pacel shelf apart to do the rear windscreen?

removed all side windows but left rear in place including parcel shelf only removed brake light

He/They did mine. 3 years on and they still look great!

When i purchased my pre-owned IS250 it came already tinted, was advertised as privacy glass. At first i was always under the impression that it was a factory fit. I didnt actually know it was a film applied to the window as it is so professionaly done that you cannot even notice. I only noticed when i saw a little print on the bottom of my rear windscreen that says the name of the tinting company.

I'm sure its a film applied to my windows now.

I've had the car for 2 years now and the tint more or less looks exactly the same except that on my drivers window (right at the bottom i can see a very small crease and 1 or 2 tiny bubbles) I'm not sure if this was ever there in the begining or if it has just appeared. It could have been there from the begining but as I have just realised that it is film applied to the window i'm probably looking out more.

My question is what are the chances of new bubbles forming on tints that have been on for over 2 years?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links