Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Parking Ticket

T7RY B

I got a parking ticket last week and it honestly wasn't justified! as i was walking to the car they were writing it and they said there was a 'faint' double yellow line there! I though double yellow lines were supposed to be clearly visable!!??

The lengths sum people goto to hit targets :whistling: funny tho.

I actually got a ticket for being back 5mins late, it was just before crimbo and I got stuck in que's because everyone was buyin pressie's, the warden made a note of why I was late and told me to appeal and he would support it(so there not all bad) but it made no diff with the moneygrabbers in the head office and I had to cough up, so much for Christmas spirit, thanks Lancashire County Council.

Haha, that video is funny. Some of the comments are pretty funny. I like parking wardens, they have a horrible job, pretty much everyone hates them, they're outside in sunshine and monsoons, it's rubbish pay and the work they do at trying to keep the roads clear goes largely unnoticed. I know there's the odd bad egg amongst them, but that's true with anything. If you don't want a parking ticket, don't part illegally. Much respect to the traffic wardens.

Haha, that video is funny. Some of the comments are pretty funny. I like parking wardens, they have a horrible job, pretty much everyone hates them, they're outside in sunshine and monsoons, it's rubbish pay and the work they do at trying to keep the roads clear goes largely unnoticed. I know there's the odd bad egg amongst them, but that's true with anything. If you don't want a parking ticket, don't part illegally. Much respect to the traffic wardens.

your not a traffic warden are you :ohmy:

just kidding i know there are some genuine ones but i got a ticket in a hospital car park when my aunt was dying my ticket had run out but the doc said she would go at any minute and that she wanted us there at the end so out of respect we all stayed and got a huge fine

fuily enough neverpayed and had to appeal etc etc

i think its gone away now but there should be some give in it under certain circumstances

I work in a/e in a hospital and see that same story every day - the parking management will not under any circumstances let people off without paying. They make people go to the bank or get a taxi home to get the money. It's totally unfair, but hey, the fat cats in the offices all get nice big pensions and bonuses.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links