Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Really Need Help Guys My Lexus :(

Hi lads ! im new to LOC :) :winky:

:unsure::unsure: Well after gettin my lexus i started to save up money for my can and lil mods !!

well its the ALLOY mod now ok i must understand im Young and i love a lil CHROME infact i LOVE CHROME !!!

there a Set of 4X Alloy wheels for sale !! there 225/40/R18 stud pattern 5 by 100

my lexus has been Droped 40mm (this weekend just gone)

Will they FIt my lexus ??? i not AMAZING with cars but i an NEW to having a

Lexus !!! SO PLEASE help me out lads !!!!!! :unsure::unsure:

No

The lexus stud pattern is 5x114.3

The offset is also another factor to take into account

ok so my stud pattern is 5x114.3 (i understand that )

now sorry for being a ... (Newbe) but wot is a Offset ?

and YOU CAR IS LUSH !!!!!!!! f*** BEAUTIFUL !!!! nice one (im a lil jealuose now)

Hi & Welcome 2 LOC :)

Its not just 4 lads u know :whistling:

Im sorry mate ! what would you like me to call you ? Sir? Mr. ? superman ? you pick :P

How about a bit of respect for the lady :whistling:

Cheers Bud :blush:

Welcome mate,

the offset is how much the wheels stick out or in of your arch.

I think 45's about right for the IS.

Look here: Wheel sizes

Stav

Well thanks so much Lads & Ladies For you help !!! ill be looking to get now Wheels Soon if any one seen a NICE cheap ish set of rims PLEASE PM ME Thanks So much !

Nearly got rims that did not fit my Car .... <3 LOC

this is wot i dont understand !!!!

eBay : cheach this out

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/18-Alloy-Wheels-Lexu...86.c0.m14.l1318

Lexus ES300 (92>) ET38-45, GS 300 /GS 400 (93>) ET38-45, IS 200/IS300 (38-45) ET38-45, LS400 (91-94) ET38-45, RX 470 (92>) ET38-45,

what does this mean ? 18" Jaero Zito 168 -->> 5x100/114 <<--- DOEs this mean it can fit 100 AND 114 ? im lost !! God i feel so stupid !!

is my stud pattern not 5 by 100 ?

and the Wheels im after are

LINK :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=130242679112

cuz i love Chrome !

and do you guys get your alloys of eBay ? thats the only place i tend to use and see if its the cheapest is there another place ? wer u can get alloys ? and not pay a hell of a lot ?

You get what you pay for with alloys, buy cheap and they'll start to flake after a while.

And yeah some alloys are multi fitment, so they may well fit yours as well.

If you look at the top eBay advert they have ten holes in them, one set 100 fitment, the other 114. The number refers to the distance between the holes, so the 114 holes will be slightly further out.

Stav

I have the kei velocity's on my lex and the fitments are 5x114 and 5x100, they have ten holes (as Stav has said :) ) . Those ones in the add look pretty slick, will look great on a black lex :whistling: :D

Jason :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links