Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Picked Up The Lex Today!

I ummed and arrred for a long about the sc, but glad I did it in the end. I did however perhaps not saviour the enjoyment out of the car as standard. Modding is a bug thats difficult to shrug off when you start! Hope she serves you well fella.

Dont let the modding bug get you, your credit cards will never been the same again!

Brakes may well just need a bit more bedding in.

*UPDATE*

been out and about in the car now for a bit and the brakes seem to be juddering less which is good news, looks like my innitial thoughts were right and as were scorps + tony :P. Getting stacks of looks when I drive through town and had my first PC BOREDOM follow me for a bit and do the usual hold back check reg + tax etc etc, he then turned off. I dare say this will not be my first encounter as I do look like a narcotics dealer that ontop of the fact I work at a university haha. ^_^

Nice 1 just enjoy ;) bet u want 2 sleep init :lol:

Only with the right lady :whistling:

*pics will be up soon, just waiting for some dry weather lol :( need to give her a good clean, then the perving can begin :P

Will the pic's be of the right lady then Dan? :lol::blink:

haha cheey begger :P, however you may get lucky and have the best of both worlds as the mrs has said she want's to pose with/on the car (getting all jealous and territorial bless her cottens).

Dont get to close to PC Plod as the front windows are a little illegal :whistling:

The brakes will be down to me not using the car, dont forget i drove to work on Monday and didn't see/drive the car until Wed/Thurs, the brakes have had little use since fitting so you need to drive it more and be a bit aggressive on them for a while. It has nothing to do with worn bushes drop links/warped discs or anything else. ;)

Make sure the GF isn't wearing anything sharp or scratchy when she drapes over the car :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links