Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi

Steviewevie

Greetings all, just wanted to say hi.

Have put a deposit on a 1999 IS200 Sport, can't wait to pick it up ! Hopefully later this week.

I have already found these forums very useful in terms of doing a bit of research before buying. For example, "my" car has the older-style bottom loading CD head unit. I loaded it up and it seemed to work ok, but now I know that in the case of the dreaded stuck CD error, there seems to be a neat solution courtesy of Wozza (detailed >>here<<).

I also picked up some useful tips about getting hold of some number plates.

So thanks in advance for helping me without me even asking !

Greetings all, just wanted to say hi.

Have put a deposit on a 1999 IS200 Sport, can't wait to pick it up ! Hopefully later this week.

I have already found these forums very useful in terms of doing a bit of research before buying. For example, "my" car has the older-style bottom loading CD head unit. I loaded it up and it seemed to work ok, but now I know that in the case of the dreaded stuck CD error, there seems to be a neat solution courtesy of Wozza (detailed >>here<<).

I also picked up some useful tips about getting hold of some number plates.

So thanks in advance for helping me without me even asking !

Hi mate, this is my first attemt at posting something, how did u manage to post your own topic,

Many Thanks, Tommy ( newbie )

Hi mate, this is my first attemt at posting something, how did u manage to post your own topic,

Hi Tommy,

There's a "New Topic" button at the top right of the forum. Also, when you're reading a thread (like this one), there's also a "New Topic" button at bottom right, next to the "Fast Reply" and "Add Reply" buttons.

Hi Tommy,

There's a "New Topic" button at the top right of the forum. Also, when you're reading a thread (like this one), there's also a "New Topic" button at bottom right, next to the "Fast Reply" and "Add Reply" buttons.

Hi Stevie, thanks for the advise mate, eventually managed it with your help, i noticed you where thinking about painting your brake calipers, was thinking of doing the same, did you get any good tips mate,

Cheers, Tommy the Novice :whistling:

Hi Stevie, thanks for the advise mate, eventually managed it with your help, i noticed you where thinking about painting your brake calipers, was thinking of doing the same, did you get any good tips mate,

I had a search around on the forums and found a few postings from people who had done it before, describing what they did. There's a great write-up of the process here. Haven't done mine yet, but it sounds pretty straightforward.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links