Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi there people.

I have recently had a look at the latest IS 250 SR spec and don’t really see much difference from the pervious IS250. I am going to update my IS220d diesel for a IS 250 but don’t really like the SR interior fabric trim. Is the SR only offered in fabric trim?

Some one plz give me some good advice: unsure:

All the SR is is a base model with some exterior mods - bodykit, different alloys, etc. At the end of the day it's still a base model..............if you want anything else you'll need to step up to the SE, etc, but I'm sure you'll be able to work something out for the kit as they're really struggling to sell cars at the mo.

When I was at the dealers a few days ago, I noticed they were throwing MM in for free on all IS models - that's an instant saving of about 10% before even starting on any haggling :)

All the SR is is a base model with some exterior mods - bodykit, different alloys, etc. At the end of the day it's still a base model..............if you want anything else you'll need to step up to the SE, etc, but I'm sure you'll be able to work something out for the kit as they're really struggling to sell cars at the mo.

When I was at the dealers a few days ago, I noticed they were throwing MM in for free on all IS models - that's an instant saving of about 10% before even starting on any haggling :)

Had an invitation to the 'VIP' weekend at Lexus Bristol this w/e featuring the new Lexus IS250 SR 'now with 3 years free servicing'. They're calling it a stablemate to the IS-F and the 250 Sport :lol: . Don't think I'll bother...if I turn up in mine it may confuse the punters.

Had an invitation to the 'VIP' weekend at Lexus Bristol this w/e featuring the new Lexus IS250 SR 'now with 3 years free servicing'. They're calling it a stablemate to the IS-F and the 250 Sport :lol: . Don't think I'll bother...if I turn up in mine it may confuse the punters.

Lol, perhaps you should pitch the idea of an IS250 "Tango" edition to Lexus GB - although it my mind it'll probably also have to be bright orange :shutit: :lol:

The wheels are standard SE/SE-L Wheels, so they don't really make the car look any different. The kit is too subtle in my view to have a credible claim that it compares in any way to an ISF, even from a looks perspective. If you want the sporty car, go for the pukka Sport model, with the lowered suspension and 18" wheels it's much more convincing.

I have a 250SR auto today as a loaner whilst the SEL is in for some work.

I like the bodykit- it adds to the look without being too shouty, or aping the ISF too much. I like the alu pedals, and the standard cloth trim is good quality. The standard stereo is surprisingly good too vs the ML.

The suspension is firmer and more pointy feeling- not sure there's any handling benefit over the SEL, it did not feel any more composed when pushed over a favourite few corners near home, but it rolls a bit less.

Overally, I like it and I think it is an attractive package for the money.

They also had an ISF in the showroom at Reading this morning- me likey a lot!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links