Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Laser Jammer

however, you should be aware that jamming a police radar is illegal, and they can tell. i.e. if they have a gun pointed at you, and they are not getting a weird response back, they know you are doing something. Whether that ends in a prosecution would be luck of the draw I guess.

however, you should be aware that jamming a police radar is illegal, and they can tell. i.e. if they have a gun pointed at you, and they are not getting a weird response back, they know you are doing something. Whether that ends in a prosecution would be luck of the draw I guess.

I don't think I'd take the risk!!! They're very much illegal and could land you in a whole heap of trouble.

You've 'slapped my wrist' about this once already mate. To make it clear, I've installed it as a parking device and turn it off when I'm on the road.

You've 'slapped my wrist' about this once already mate. To make it clear, I've installed it as a parking device and turn it off when I'm on the road.

:lol: I wasn't slapping your wrist mate, I was just pointing out to the OP that it is illegal just in case he didn't know.

But the thing with the Laser Park Pro I thought was that the radar gun doesn't come up with an error code or a jam code - it is just unable to take a reading, giving you time to slow dow, so that by the time they attempt to take a second reading you below the limit IF you were speeding at all.

I wouldnt recommend a jammer as you'll probably get put in prison for more years than a murderer!

Haha, if you get 3 points (which stays on your licence for 5 years) and a £60 fine which then means increased insurance premiums for the next 5 years - gangland fraudsters don't get a 5 year punishment. God knows what they'd do to you with a jammer. Just don't pick up the soap!

I wouldnt recommend a jammer as you'll probably get put in prison for more years than a murderer!

Haha, if you get 3 points (which stays on your licence for 5 years) and a £60 fine which then means increased insurance premiums for the next 5 years - gangland fraudsters don't get a 5 year punishment. God knows what they'd do to you with a jammer. Just don't pick up the soap!

Counts on your licence for 3

Can have it removed at 4

And have to declare it for insurance upto 5!!!!!! That is a :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: take!!

Counts on your licence for 3

Can have it removed at 4

And have to declare it for insurance upto 5!!!!!! That is a :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: take!!

You're right - I have 3 points which are over 4 years old now and I could have them removed but you'd have to pay £22 for the privilege. After paying £60 + £x amount in increased insurance, I'm damned if I'm paying another £22 to have them removed when they're removed for free next year.

:offtopic: I do consider it to be REALLY unfair that a driver caught doing, say 70 in a 60 zone in the middle of the night gets EXACTLY the same punishment as a nutter doing 50 outside a school at half three in the afternoon. That's really unfair.

:offtopic: I do consider it to be REALLY unfair that a driver caught doing, say 70 in a 60 zone in the middle of the night gets EXACTLY the same punishment as a nutter doing 50 outside a school at half three in the afternoon. That's really unfair.

I have heard that if it is outside a school in a less privileged area then you can have your fine reduced the more kids you take down!

And if they find any evidence of burberry clothes on your bumper then you dont get charged!

He/She can test what they like on my car. I bought it to stop ugly holes being drilled in my new TTE front bumper. This way I have a small block 40mmx10mm recessed under my front license plate. Stops me from hitting my garage door everytime - just what I got it for :)

If it does anything else, they can it up with LPP!

He/She can test what they like on my car. I bought it to stop ugly holes being drilled in my new TTE front bumper. This way I have a small block 40mmx10mm recessed under my front license plate. Stops me from hitting my garage door everytime - just what I got it for :)

If it does anything else, they can it up with LPP!

If you dont turn yours on when driving then you wouldnt get pulled for it :D

I have heard that if it is outside a school in a less privileged area then you can have your fine reduced the more kids you take down!

And if they find any evidence of burberry clothes on your bumper then you dont get charged!

That's a very good point. I think any evidence of Burberry, medallions, soveriegn rings, big hoopy earrings I think you should be branded a hero - not a criminal. I think you should be allowed to fit a cow catcher to the front of the car to undertake such a task. :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links