Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I've just taken delivery of a 2006 GS300 SE which replaced a new shape Audi A8 - What a great car and certainly feels a lot more modern than the Audi.

Despite spending over an hour with the Lexus salesman on the hand over, I'm still finding out things about the car I never knew it did...

Whilst I have managed to connect my Nokia N95 to the car's Bluetooth system and been able to copy all of my contacts over in one go, I can't get the car system to display the name of the person who's calling me??

When I first copied my contacts accross I couldn't even get the number of the person to display but having read through these forums, I managed to work out that if I removed the '+' in front of the number and replaced it with '0044' the number would show up.

However, I still can't get the name of the person calling to show up even those stored under the car's one touch buttons, I'm sure it's something to do with the way I've stored my contacts in the phone but I've tried all combinations and I can't get it to work - Has anyone had the same issue who could let me know what I'm doing wrong?

I'm having exactly the same problem with my 450h. The name certainly doesn't show, and I can't remember if the number shows either. The number of one regular caller is stored without the +44, so that can't be the problem.

The numbers transferred over in about 30 seconds (I have around 150-200 numbers in my phone. However., it doesn't keep them in groups as in my SE phone, so I have three numbers for some people, and it's often hard to tell which one I should use. I will look at the massive tome that is the instruction manual, and try to figure it out. :unsure:

If the numbers in your phone book to be transfered to the Car's Bluetooth is stored in the format, +447939123456, then the name of the caller will NOT be displayed. However, if the numbers in your phone book to be transfered to the Car's Bluetooth is stored in the format, 07939123456 then the names WILL be displayed.

Hope this helps

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links