Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Facelift Mods 57reg Onwards

know the is range had a few slight mods after the 57 reg was introduced..was this when the new seats were introduced with the soft back pockets, and white lighting on the scuff plates? And the switches for the fuel cap and the boot lid side by side, was that on the 56 plate? or also 57?

just askin coz i was lookin at a 08 reg SE-L, which still had the original seats (the seat pockets were of the harder types), and the scuff plates lit in blue, not white.

any ideas?

dont know..was registered in march 08 or something. cant be a pre-reg, coz with UK law, u can only sell after 6 months..??

am i correct in saying, 57 plate onwards, the seat pockets need to be the soft type, and the scuff plates light needs to be in white n not blue?

what bout the auto-locking, is that on 57 too?

It's not the reg, it's the model year. 2008 model year had the changes you mentioned, These may be on a 57 ( nut not neccesarily - mine's 57 but not 2008 model ) and may be on 08 and 58.

oh ok. anyone know of a way to find out if a certain car is 2008 model other than seeing it in flesh for the changes. lol

am i correct in saying, 57 plate onwards, the seat pockets need to be the soft type, and the scuff plates light needs to be in white n not blue?

what bout the auto-locking, is that on 57 too?

If the car has the soft pockets at the back it will have the auto locking, I missed out on this by 2 months and asked for a retro fit but was told it is more than a software change so couldn't be done.

If it does have the soft seat backs then it will be latest model, although that will change again in a few months

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links