Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Exhaust Tip

Recently bought an exhaust tip from a member on here for a fairly resonable price of £30 inc delivery as shown below.

001-2.jpg

After a good 20 minute here and there throughout the day with some old metal polish i found in my garage, bit of cloth and elbow grease, i got it looking like this.

Slight pitting on the underside, but it's fine as thats the end facing downwards and you won't be able to see it unless you have the car jacked up.

002-2.jpg

The top side is perfect!

003-1.jpg

Never expected it to come out so well. I didn't bother to clean the inside as it will be completely covered by my existing exhaust anyway. Well chuffed lol

Recently bought an exhaust tip from a member on here for a fairly resonable price of £30 inc delivery as shown below.

001-2.jpg

After a good 20 minute here and there throughout the day with some old metal polish i found in my garage, bit of cloth and elbow grease, i got it looking like this.

Slight pitting on the underside, but it's fine as thats the end facing downwards and you won't be able to see it unless you have the car jacked up.

002-2.jpg

The top side is perfect!

003-1.jpg

Never expected it to come out so well. I didn't bother to clean the inside as it will be completely covered by my existing exhaust anyway. Well chuffed lol

Wow that is pretty impressive, you got me thinking of about doing the same!

Cheers for the replies guys! Yeah im after a after-market exhaust too ( either HKS, blitz or blueflame), but this will do until i get one. Got other mods to do first. I usually like to replace after market parts as parts get worn on the car and at the moment theres nothing wrong with my exhaust so no point forking out £300+ to replace something thats not down and out yet. Need to start saving, with xmas over the horizon and the road tax, high price everthing else etc.

Cheers for the replies guys! Yeah im after a after-market exhaust too ( either HKS, blitz or blueflame), but this will do until i get one. Got other mods to do first. I usually like to replace after market parts as parts get worn on the car and at the moment theres nothing wrong with my exhaust so no point forking out £300+ to replace something thats not down and out yet. Need to start saving, with xmas over the horizon and the road tax, high price everthing else etc.

Oh my days that does look like new I need to seriously do mine as its a year a so since my Kaz1 shined lol.. what sort of stuff did you use, is it something I can just get off eBay or local Halfords. I feel ashamed I let mine get to it's current state lol.. will also do before an after pics when i get started ;)

Oh my days that does look like new I need to seriously do mine as its a year a so since my Kaz1 shined lol.. what sort of stuff did you use, is it something I can just get off eBay or local Halfords. I feel ashamed I let mine get to it's current state lol.. will also do before an after pics when i get started ;)

Use Autosol ( http://www.thepolishingshop.co.uk/acatalog...e_Cleaning.html ) Halfords sell the tube version which is perfectly fine.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links