Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking for an Exhaust system because mine has gone past its best. Are there any aftermarket items available for the MK1 or is it a trip to the dealer to hand over my Arm and Leg complete with shirt sleeves and Cuff links?

Looking for an Exhaust system because mine has gone past its best. Are there any aftermarket items available for the MK1 or is it a trip to the dealer to hand over my Arm and Leg complete with shirt sleeves and Cuff links?

My Car is 1997 MK1, I have changed my Car Exhaust, from KWICK FIT, they changed me for a Lexus Exhaust + labor + Vat all together 1370£

Inquired from Lexus Twickenham, they have told me 1745+vat, I have the standard Exhaust from Lexus, not the one that is shown in picture, it may be more expensive then the standard one, & it took one whole day to do that.

& someone told me a bad exhaust will consume more fuel, I don't know how much true is that statement

I have one more question?

If you look at the spoiler of the car, their is a light in the middle,

mine one is dead, any one have any idea, where to get that light, Lexus discontinue production for that light, any one know about any used one.

My back screen break light is also dead, it will cost me 190+vat+labor, any idea about used one or a cheep one.

Its now quite a while that I am looking for this, but with no success

hey just looked on here , thats my car :)

exhaust is from cat back and its a hks hi powre silent , with extra rear inner baffles.

and the lights in the spoiler are an easy fix i repaired mine myself

a few of the leds were blown , but mainly the problem is corrosion on the board, easy fix tho tbh

hardest part is removing the spoiler to get the light out

• 3 weeks later...

hey just looked on here , thats my car :)

exhaust is from cat back and its a hks hi powre silent , with extra rear inner baffles.

and the lights in the spoiler are an easy fix i repaired mine myself

a few of the leds were blown , but mainly the problem is corrosion on the board, easy fix tho tbh

hardest part is removing the spoiler to get the light out

So you finally saw the light then Steve! :whistling::lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links