Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Lysholm Supercharger

Well back from the garage.....

Have the TTE kit installed... and as everyone says... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Going to WIM tomorrow on my way home... but i will be back...

What time you heading down to WIM Tom? might have a drive down for something to do :D

Sounds like your a happy chap so far mate :D

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What time you heading down to WIM Tom? might have a drive down for something to do :D

Sounds like your a happy chap so far mate :D

Yeah im happy.. i mean ive never been in a s/c car so of course im happy... a little disappointed that the lynsholm couldnt be completed THIS time... but with a few tweeks ill be back for it.... and know whos what else..

Ill be there at 4pm.. or its due to be done at 4 so traffic being ok etc... will be there by then if not before...

Glad your liking the supercharger mate, but like you said there's more to come!

Glad your liking the supercharger mate, but like you said there's more to come!

Thats for sure.... and cheers!!

sob sob sob........... :sad:

did you want me to be there mate ?

Are you deffo popping down as well Chris ?

Awe, well its best you do whats best for you...

But ill be there anyway... and sure even if you cant make it ill be back for the lysholm in the new year... :whistling:

Ooh, I didn't read some of the preceding posts correctly, I thought it was just the TTE airbox you were fitting and keeping the Lysholm in there. So you had to swap to the TTE charger ? Ah well, at least you're charged for now, should be even better when they can quieten down the Lysholm !

Ooh, I didn't read some of the preceding posts correctly, I thought it was just the TTE airbox you were fitting and keeping the Lysholm in there. So you had to swap to the TTE charger ? Ah well, at least you're charged for now, should be even better when they can quieten down the Lysholm !

Yeah it will be... just got to be a little patient, but it was also a great solution (thanks Charlesworth) to get the TTE kit while i wait for a solution for the airbox...

so this tte kit is a loaner so to speak?... strange to put it on when it's not what you have gone in for, although now you will be able to compare the 2 and decide which was best :) & at least your a happy customer still and thats what matters ;)

so this tte kit is a loaner so to speak?... strange to put it on when it's not what you have gone in for, although now you will be able to compare the 2 and decide which was best :) & at least your a happy customer still and thats what matters ;)

Well to be honest, Steve and Charlesworth and Dave from Prolex did do all they could to get it up and running when things didnt go stright to plan..but with all prototypes, things dont always go to plan 1st time out... and its not the biggest problem in the world... Im sure it wont take too long for a solution to be found..

I think it was mighty good for me to be given the TTE kit while a solution is found... i mean i dont think theres many on here that have such a positive experience when doing mods and things in the garage dont go to plan.. so im very grateful and have a very high regard for steve and dave, remembering im not the easiest customer to deal with, being in France...

Sorry Tom, i couldnt make it down to WIM in the end mate :( But i'm sure there will be another time :D

Glad your enjoying your lex mate :D and time for some updated pic's mate :D

Cheers guys... and no worries

Ill be back for the upgrade... :whistling:

WIll do some pics tomorrow.. I took the british weather with me... ice covered roads, with sleet and hale.. i did test WIM´s ability...lol... and my own.. Going to do my dash lights tomorrow also... their going white to match my Blitz gauges.. ;)

Then my car goes to paint monday... (its staying aztec fire though)

Sorry Tom, i couldnt make it down to WIM in the end mate :( But i'm sure there will be another time :D

Glad your enjoying your lex mate :D and time for some updated pic's mate :D

Cheers guys... and no worries

Ill be back for the upgrade... :whistling:

WIll do some pics tomorrow.. I took the british weather with me... ice covered roads, with sleet and hale.. i did test WIM´s ability...lol... and my own.. Going to do my dash lights tomorrow also... their going white to match my Blitz gauges.. ;)

Then my car goes to paint monday... (its staying aztec fire though)

Thats something i've been thinking of doing with mine? Keeping it aztec fire but having a pearl laquer over the top to give it a bit more sparkle? :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links