Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Lysholm Supercharger

Looking forward to seeing the beast then Raj :D

Sounds like a winner there about the kit - the RMM has got to be the best looking front lip ever made for the IS IMHO!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking forward to seeing the beast then Raj :D

Sounds like a winner there about the kit - the RMM has got to be the best looking front lip ever made for the IS IMHO!

Yeah i thought that... hadnt got much interest in a bodykit until i came across that...

Aztec i found it on fullcartuning... think its a dutch site...its not cheap though.. wil look around and see if i can find more..

• 1 month later...

Well just a quick word...

Am on the look out for an engine with low mileage so i can build it up at charlesworth while my car is still with me in France.. Charlesworths getting close to reducing the "jet engine" noise on the charger but not sure what the losses will be due to this.. time will tell..

so still on the go..

In the mean time, have painted my calipers and got some Kei wheels... along with hids for the fogs to match the dips..

Have to keep occupied afterall. :winky:

Got a good quote on a TTE lip kit.. so flipping a coin on whether to go for it or not..

• 1 month later...
anymore news on the lysholm mate???

you still running the TTE setup?

Think he still waiting for Mr Prolex to sort induction kit out, or it just might have been passed on to someone who knows what they are doing :o

anymore news on the lysholm mate???

you still running the TTE setup?

Think he still waiting for Mr Prolex to sort induction kit out, or it just might have been passed on to someone who knows what they are doing :o

Yeah no news unless anyone else can give me some info...

Work in progress but the important phrase being "progress"!!

how much brake would this one kick out at the end mate?

In all honesty.. i dont think anyone has a true answer for that... charlesworth reckon the s/c has alot to give, but when you add noise reduction steve wasnt so sure how it will affect the performance.. so its a waiting game, then theres the mapping element which will again have a massive impact which is at the moment unknown for this setup (to the best of my knowledge).

So i aint goint to throw out theory figures of what is hoped.. thats the best answer i have ....

Sorry.. :unsure:

so we have to wait for figures. ohh this is getting exciting so how much is the kit setting you back mate.

er......... more than invisioned... :whistling: i dont have a definite figure and i dont want to give any figures i have yet as 1st, it aint finished.... 2nd im not sure whats still necessary, and i have parts that have to be returned due to not needing them etc.. but you can be sure that there "seems" to be other conversions, that are cheaper which you can read about on the site...

And with no power figures to show ive yet to see just how much its been /will be worth..

I know this info is kind of a roundabout answer but i dont want to give info that is not certain as others may want to go down this conversion route and i prefer they know the truth rather than what is hoped or predicted..

i know what you mean mate. so any idea when would this finish

Am hoping by summer.. but trying to get a solution for the noise issue is the delay... i know many say the noise of a tuned car is great, but it has to be drivable and it aint... so this is why its taking so long..

ive not chated to charlesworth for a while.. been up to my eyes, but will get an update next week..

I do have high hopes for the finish product but i cant prove anything at the moment..

In the meantime its given me some time to do some other small mods which have turned out well so no time lost eh!!

;)

• 2 months later...
i know what you mean mate. so any idea when would this finish

Am hoping by summer.. but trying to get a solution for the noise issue is the delay... i know many say the noise of a tuned car is great, but it has to be drivable and it aint... so this is why its taking so long..

ive not chated to charlesworth for a while.. been up to my eyes, but will get an update next week..

I do have high hopes for the finish product but i cant prove anything at the moment..

In the meantime its given me some time to do some other small mods which have turned out well so no time lost eh!!

;)

Tom, has prolex sorted you anything re-the noise issue mate :question:

I enquired a while back, when I got the SC from Stav, about TTE airboxes and Dave got back to me saying that he had 2 but they were both up at Charlesworths for noise suppression testing on this. I enquired recently and Dave came back asking me to call Charlesworths as he didnt know how far along they are.

I enquired a while back, when I got the SC from Stav, about TTE airboxes and Dave got back to me saying that he had 2 but they were both up at Charlesworths for noise suppression testing on this. I enquired recently and Dave came back asking me to call Charlesworths as he didnt know how far along they are.

Well Steve will be test fitting the lysholm charger to is200 next week im told, but that will depend on time, and yes Steve has 2 TTE airboxes, but they are not in the very best of condition :o

• 2 months later...
any update on this... i am assuming that as the OP has not come back that the lysholm unit was never fitted or finshed and prolex/OP didnt see it thru to the end

No mate it will not happen, Steve is now having to sell the lysholm charger to get some of his money back for un-paid bills, it been well over 1yr now and no one has see/herd from the chap :o

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links