Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Update So Far On Mods

coolrides

DSC00458.jpg

DSC00459.jpg

DSC00401.jpg

DSC00461.jpg

got my 1999 is200 se on christmas eve 2007. so far it has had 18" inovite 6 spoke alloys, tein basic coilovers, blitz nurspec rear silencer, middle box removed, tinted rear windows to roughly same as sport, rear fog light to brake light conversion, import style number plates.

coming soon, ford panther black sprayed headlights, decat manifold, cold air direct induction kit (home made), 75bhp shot of nitrous oxide (WON system with progressive controller), LSD differentail, new grill of some sort, front bumper smoothed and sprayed.

possible breakup with girlfriend when she sees the price tag lol.

i just threw them on to see. they prob will come back off. i also trying to work on getting some graphics for the lex but it a hard car to design somet that suits. like the hks lexus but its near a full body wrap

lol

cant wait for the noz

Not into big graphics on the IS200/IS300 to be honest. But hey it is your car mate, and

irrespective of mine or anyone elses opinions, you are the only person that has

to like whatever you end up with.

Although I'm not personally in the big graphics thing, I am happy to say it looks good if it really does :D

nice IS. Luv the color

Just out of curiousity, are your fenders wider than the U.S. version? We dont have stock sidemarkers, because its on our bumpers :iraqi-info-minister:

Can you take a pic of your car fenders from the front. I want to compare my fender to yours. thanks and keep up the good work. IMO, it needs to be lower on the stance

nice IS. Luv the color

Just out of curiousity, are your fenders wider than the U.S. version? We dont have stock sidemarkers, because its on our bumpers :iraqi-info-minister:

Can you take a pic of your car fenders from the front. I want to compare my fender to yours. thanks and keep up the good work. IMO, it needs to be lower on the stance

had it lower but the roads over here are a bit nasty with potholes and rough country roads. was scuffing a lot and exhaust bottomed out a lot. will try get you a pic from front.

think i need front arches rolled at front

• 1 month later...
what are the specs of the wheels

And cant wait to see pics

sorry mate i forgot i was meant to get you pics of the front. when you say fender do you mean the front wings?

as for the wheels they are inovit st vi grey and the size is 18" with 225,40,18 tyres. was going to go for 35 section tyres but near 100 pound dearer a tyre just for me to scrub them off.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links