Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Saints Row 2

redz_UK

as title..

enter freedel if theres a deliver charge to get it free!!

brand new preorder.. not sure how long it will stay availiable at this price!!

just ordered it!!

B)

the nice people at tescos cancelled the order...

they got the price wrong and wouldnt honor it but offered to reinstate the order at 39.99!!

asda is doing ot for £32 on xbox360..

the nice people at tescos cancelled the order...

they got the price wrong and wouldnt honor it but offered to reinstate the order at 39.99!!

Really? I can't believe it, I thought they weren't allowed to do that (wasn't there another case like this quite recently?)

they pointed me to the t's &c's and just copuldnt be bothered to follow it up...

I wouldn't bother taking any action, but try sending Tesco CS an email or letter expressing your disappointment in their actions and how you had lost faith in the brand............there's a good chance they'll honour the original deal, or possibly even send it to you for free as a gesture of goodwill. Obviously nothing may happen but may be worth spending 10 mins writing an email :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links